Alloy Automation

Save time & automate your store across 100+ apps and platforms

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

L'AMARUE

We have been using Alloy for a few months now and truly don't know what life was like before! We are able to be creative in our tech stack and with other partners where we never could be before, and save so much time and cost in the process. If you don't use Alloy yet, you're missing out on not just saved time, but solutions you couldn't have imagined before. Easy to use, endless possibilities, and the best team/support behind it! Go Alloy!

Doe Lashes

We have been using Alloy for months now and it has always worked great, and helps us get stuff done. We love that we are able to save time doing the repetitive tasks with automations rather than doing them manually. Alloy is the Swiss Knife every growing ecommerce company should have.

GEM

I'm a developer who typically needs to code out the solutions that Alloy can solve with its platform. Alloy is such a great timesaver in this regard. Way better than Shopify Flow. - Phil

The Magic Brand

I absolutely love this app, I've used Zapier and Shopify Flow for many brands but now I'm all Alloy all the way! Such an elegant design and easy to implement nearly any automation. I've already set up a few to automate reporting and and customer tagging that saves my team nearly 5-10 hours per week!

ShopBeacons

I used to use Zapier, but switching over to Alloy was the best decision for my store - so many Shopify app integrations available and Alloy supports many more actions compared to other offerings. It’s as easy to setup as they say, and when I had trouble the team was fast to help!

MilkRun

Alloy helped us create a custom order tagging system that we weren't able to build with any other automation tools. Their support was A+, and they went above and beyond in making sure the workflows we were building were optimized. Would recommend Alloy over Zapier or Integromat!