Amazon FBA Shipr

Fulfill orders & sync inventory with your Amazon FBA account.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shopify FBA Integration

Type Strong

Location Australia

App works although it didn't run as smoothly as I had hoped so I changed back to a different FBA app.

Sunslice

Location Belgium

The app works great for us and has helped us a lot to save a lot of time. Support was also responsive and receptive to our suggestions. Best app I found for my needs, highly recommend!

Brilliance Laser Inks, LLC

I have been using this app since December. This app used to be great until recently. Now, this app is buggy. The Fulfillment location is not correct. And sometimes the order never changes from unfulfilled. Customers are asking where the tracking number is. Hopefully the support team can fix it, otherwise I will have to change to a different app.

Cookiecad

Customer service is unbeatable. This is the only app I've found that can map skus so I can have one product in shopify for both FBM and FBA.

February 1, 2022

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Incredible Inventions

Pretty simple interface, does everything it says. Developer was very helpful and added a couple of feature requests.

December 18, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Dry-Smart

Location Germany

It just works! It does not have to do a lot of things, but those few things it does flawless. I can recommend the app to all whose, who don't have their own logistic center.
We sell through Amazon, Ebay and Shopify and some others for a while now and this little gem has never let us down.

November 29, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Number 9 Fashion

Location Australia

Rock solid! Too many people download an app, install it and rate it right away. Those reviews are useless. I've been using this app for a while now and have pushed almost 400 orders through it to FBA. We use shopify as our single source of truth and FBA for fulfilment. We sell and sync to Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Pinterest and Google shops. And this app has worked perfectly. We've had SKU's stored in two locations and never has stock count between any location been mixed up, regardless of the channel used to sell or if FBA or merchant fulfilled. There isn't much to an app like this - but it's role is critical. Stock count errors piss off customers, cause added costs to reputation with customers and seller channel as it directly relates to your performance as a seller. I tried a few apps and here is the thing, some were so complicated and finicky that I could not trust them. For a mission critical role like managing stock levels across channels and fulfilment you need KISS. I am not using auto fulfilment yet, though I will soon. Also their support is great and importantly they =understand FBA= in as much detail (or more) than Shopify - which is critical.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an incredible review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Heritage Steel

After trying a number of different apps to automate FBA shipping of my Amazon orders, this app has proven the most flexible, reliable and affordable. The dev team is very responsive and helpful. A couple of great features that most others don't have:
- Uploads tracking information by line item rather than by the entire order. This is CRITICAL when your orders often get shipped out of multiple fulfillment centers and therefore have multiple tracking numbers.
- Customizable shipping out of FBA warehouse vs your own warehouse based on inventory levels. This helped us out a lot.

October 12, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app for over a year and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Tideline3D

Time spent using app About 2 months

Good app to replace Shopify's abrupt failure of their Amazon connector. Compared to others, the UI is a little bland but functionality is solid and allows me to easily decide if I want to ship from local inventory or FBA by order.

October 12, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

The Outlet Shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Never use this app. Changed all the shopify inventory quantity to 0 when not listed on Amazon destroyed our sales on ebay and shopify and lost all sales history on popular items. This app was the biggest mistake we ever made no control options to sync perticular SKUs. App lost us thousands in revenue and time!

October 7, 2021

While we appreciate your honest review, we feel sad that you did not have a perfect experience with our app.

If the app is configured correctly, the inventory gets synced perfectly. The app does not reset the inventory to 0, when not listed on Amazon. I am confident that it is due to some other reason, including activation of Shopify's built in Amazon Integration.

We have hundreds of stores syncing the Amazon products without any issues.

I'd hoped that if you could have emailed us even once we would have investigated the issue for you. You can write to us anytime at support@shipr.freshdesk.com. We're happy to help.

Previous 1