Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

In God's Service Store

I'm using this app and am so pleased about how easy it was to set up. My site looks amazing. Definitely recommend!

Shop Board Lifestyle

Très facile à installer, les démos sont claires, j'apprécie beaucoup le petit prix mensuel et l'efficacité de l'application

RC HAWGZ

FireAMP is an awesome app that helps to improve our SEO rankings! I really like how this app creates mobile AMP pages for my website. Great job MLVeda team! I Highly recommend FireAMP app.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

Easy to use and setup, Super fast! I'm in hope this will help my pages as for my current speed is slow and needs work.

Mcsdinosaur

OSTENCIA

really useful. this app helped me to upgrade my speed ration on my mobile page and can help you to have a better SEO rank

June 29, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. Hope you Enjoy the Boost in your sale. :)
Ping us if you need any support, always there to help.

progressholic

June 29, 2019

We are grateful for your kind review. Thank you for using our Google Amp app.
Enjoy The Services. :)

Shiny Leaf

Support is so excellent. My problem is solved quickly. Great app and support! Thank you FireAMP! :)

June 22, 2019

Our team is grateful for your kind review. Thank you for using our app for accelerated mobile pages. Hope it "amp" your store sell.
Enjoy the service. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team. :)

InnoNature

Great support, awesome app - that does exactly what is necessary - create stylish and simple AMNP pages for your shop with super easy setup

June 4, 2019

April 30, 2019
Thank you for your fantastic review. Hope our app helps you improve your SEO rank.
Happy to help. :)

Mileniuum

June 4, 2019

Customer satisfaction is our primary Motive. Thank you for your wonderful review. :)
Happy Selling :)