Fire AMP

Fire AMP

$7.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 31, 2023

We've been using this app for a couple of years. It's working well for us and the customer service is excellent. Our website is https://www.customkidsfurniture.com

Custom Kids Furniture
December 23, 2022

The app is great and does what it's supposed to do with no impact on my site speed. And Support is awesome, they respond quickly. I recommend it for all new e-commerce stores.

Legendary Beaute
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 17, 2022

I used this App for some month till now and the landing pages from this provider is better any other SEO pages, as well a acceptable time answer when I ask any question and fast work for all my request, I prefer this App more than to pay bunch off Money for any other SEO providers

Tiptop - Einrichtung
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 24, 2022

The app works just fine and their support is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luxe Weavers
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 24, 2022

I used this app for AMP. They are very responsive and easy to work with if you have any technical issues.

Rapid CPAP
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 2, 2021

This app is great and easy to use, especially the team response. they are fast and responsive any time you need them, really hep me allot I recommend this app.

Reditexpress
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 15, 2021

great support was able to get a quick response from the app itself. the amp feature itself is useful for our accelerated pages

VizoCare
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 10, 2021

This app is not working for my website, I have had nothing but issues. The support seems quite disinterested in fixing the issue, they take my money as regular as clockwork though. Go figure, another poor quality Shopify app. Changing AMP apps is a massive hassle, and getting a refund, well, I asked and they said no, that's the beginning middle and end of the review. The only way to get them to fix this is to complain. Seriously find another app.

Vapester Vaping
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 10, 2021

Gives great results in google searches. It improved our website and speed optimization. Definitely worth it.

Butler & Wilson
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 12, 2021

I used this app to create AMP pages for my website. Its not free, but only a small cost. Any little issue is resolved very quickly.

The Tank Shop