Fire AMP

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

$7.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Luxe Weavers

The app works just fine and their support is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rapid CPAP

I used this app for AMP. They are very responsive and easy to work with if you have any technical issues.

Reditexpress

This app is great and easy to use, especially the team response. they are fast and responsive any time you need them, really hep me allot I recommend this app.

VizoCare

great support was able to get a quick response from the app itself. the amp feature itself is useful for our accelerated pages

Vapester Vaping

This app is not working for my website, I have had nothing but issues. The support seems quite disinterested in fixing the issue, they take my money as regular as clockwork though. Go figure, another poor quality Shopify app. Changing AMP apps is a massive hassle, and getting a refund, well, I asked and they said no, that's the beginning middle and end of the review. The only way to get them to fix this is to complain. Seriously find another app.

Butler & Wilson

Gives great results in google searches. It improved our website and speed optimization. Definitely worth it.

The Tank Shop

I used this app to create AMP pages for my website. Its not free, but only a small cost. Any little issue is resolved very quickly.

FITFASHION

This app is very helpful. Very easy to use with clear cut instructions and fast results. Hopefully it works well!

Printobotic

FireAMP is an awesome app that helps to improve our SEO rankings! I really like how this app creates mobile AMP pages for my website. Great job MLVeda team! I Highly recommend FireAMP app.

Black Cock Survival

This app is extremely easy to set up I am very hopeful it works and speeds up my webpages while keeping the look and feel of my site I worked so hard on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17