Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

HERBBOX India

FireAMP is an awesome app that helps to improve our SEO rankings! I really like how this app creates mobile AMP pages for my website. Great job MLVeda team! I Highly recommend FireAMP app.

Bontrea

Very user friendly and fast app! Good result with boosted page speed in a couple of minutes! Truly recommend this app.

Sanggol®

Thesummerpools.com

Had a perfect support and excellent communication from Nisarg Patel. Already getting hits from search engines and would recommend Fire AMP for blogs and ecommerce websites.

Vapester Vaping

We have had nothing but trouble with this app. I highly recommend you look elsewhere for an AMP app. I will add further detail to my review shortly.

May 13, 2020

Hi,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. As mentioned by our support team that the app is theme dependent, the issue occurred as you changed the theme and hence removed the entire code of our app without notifying us. We can setup the app again in the new theme if needed. Please drop an email at support@mlveda.com in case you have any queries or wish to get the app setup again in the new theme.

Kind Regards,
MLVeda Customer Success Team

Traci Peters Design

An amazing way to get noticed! The value is fabulous, I wish I had found this a year ago. Everything was simple to set up and they do all the work.

Whoa Clothes Today

FireAMP is an awesome an helps to improve our SEO rankings! AMP pages I Highly recommend FireAMP app

Too Fast Online

Great app worked perfectly fixed so many problems that we were having little to no effort on my part, just a few emails back-and-forth they were helpful and site is much quicker!!

PURPOSE PET FOOD

When we try to install the app we receive error.

This www.mlveda.com page can’t be foundNo webpage was found for the web address: https://www.mlveda.com/ShopifyApps/FireAMPAdmin/index1.html
HTTP ERROR 404

April 4, 2020

I apologize for the inconvenience. The issue happened when we were upgrading our latest version. We have resolved the issue for your store and you should not face any issue. We will be happy to help you out for setting up AMP pages.

Solenco

Very very happy with the after sales service. They helped resolve an issue we had very quickly! Thanks Fire AMP Team

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14