Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Printobotic

FireAMP is an awesome app that helps to improve our SEO rankings! I really like how this app creates mobile AMP pages for my website. Great job MLVeda team! I Highly recommend FireAMP app.

Black Cock Survival

This app is extremely easy to set up I am very hopeful it works and speeds up my webpages while keeping the look and feel of my site I worked so hard on.

Merchaven

i just love my store better withe FIRE AMP giving my store a faster run. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I highly recommend FIRE AMP! Try it out new Store Owner

Game-Head-Clothing

Helps a lot to speed up your sites.
Easy to setup and manage. And if you have any questions you can contact the support, they reply very fast.

W&W - Watch a Wallet

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CH Vital

Install the app in which I am in the trial period. Consult with the support team for some doubts, from which I got a very fast response through their chat. Sonali was very kind.

lawsuitforms.org

App works great. I had to contact customer service a few times to fix some things, but they always responded promptly and fixed whatever I asked them to. Very happy with the app.

Urban Fit Den