Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Palatial Petals®

Amazing app.. easy fast set-up integration. Check out how great it looks on our store! http://palatialpetals.com

Gold Standard Sales

AMP pages at lightning speeds, def take the few extra minutes to download the app! Once downloaded youll be all set up within the first 5 minutes

innonature-cbd

Super awesome app and best support I ever experienced so far! This app is the best if you are looking for easily created AMP pages

AIRCONcarepro

FireAMP is an awesome app that helps to improve our SEO rankings! I really like how this app creates mobile AMP pages for my website. Great job MLVeda team! I Highly recommend FireAMP app.

unppar.com

In God's Service Store

I'm using this app and am so pleased about how easy it was to set up. My site looks amazing. Definitely recommend!

Shop Board Lifestyle

Très facile à installer, les démos sont claires, j'apprécie beaucoup le petit prix mensuel et l'efficacité de l'application

RC HAWGZ

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

Easy to use and setup, Super fast! I'm in hope this will help my pages as for my current speed is slow and needs work.

Mcsdinosaur