Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

CH Vital

Install the app in which I am in the trial period. Consult with the support team for some doubts, from which I got a very fast response through their chat. Sonali was very kind.

lawsuitforms.org

App works great. I had to contact customer service a few times to fix some things, but they always responded promptly and fixed whatever I asked them to. Very happy with the app.

Urban Fit Den

FireAMP is an awesome app that helps to improve our SEO rankings! I really like how this app creates mobile AMP pages for my website. Great job MLVeda team! I Highly recommend FireAMP app.

CYF Fitness&Co

LuFe Jewelry

Krazee Rasta Jamaican Sea Moss Gel, Drinks & Cosmetics

WOODSTAG

The service is really good in helping you finding the best solution for your store! I recommend! ;-)

Microfleur

I just installed it and I'm getting hits already. It was supper easy to set up. It may take some time to see the real affect in ranking, sen, etc. But that app is very good so far.

Asana Hawaii

Really good app! I think I'm starting to see an increase in traffic to my site! Not to mention, really amazing support that is super fast with setup and helping me deal with Google Search Console issues. Very happy!

Pampered Soaps