Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Nature-Stabilisée.com

I used this app for a year now. AMP Pages are generated automatically.
On the AMP pages, there was no my logo and the button texts were in English. I sent an email to support, they changed that in a few days. Nice app and nice support.

Pacific Bling

The new AMP pages were fast all right, but the layout and overall look was a mess. Three types of fonts on the same product page that I never sanctioned (the font selection tool only allowed for 1). The overall look was wonky. Nisarg took days to respond to my queries. I asked him how to fix the pages, he said since I’m on Venture theme, they will be rolling out some changes for this theme next month. But if I wanted more functionality or better design (I only really needed “decent”), they could customize it for me for $99. He basically tried to upsell me for $99 on how to un-wreck my previously well-designed product pages. For a few seconds improvement on load time, this is unacceptable. If you want faster pages at the expense of horrible design, feel free to check this app out.

Brands Dropship - Best Fashion Brands save up to 60%

Very beautiful fast code that just works for what it should and nothing more nothing left just perfect.

And well priced too

Laser Pics & Gifts

Only 3 days, too early to tell, so far I'm not impressed. Hope this works, havn't seen any changes.

OrthoFeet

Very easy to use and amazing customer service. They answered all my questions very quickly! Building the AMP page is very intuitive. It has really improved over the time I have implemented it.

Instantly created AMP pages. They look much better than the pages created by FireAmp.

Karma K. Weddings

Awesome support and app! Beautiful AMP pages. It's easy to customize to your site's theme, and includes analytics/page hits. Thanks so much : )

Personalized-Unique-Gifts

GREAT APP sometime we need extra help with Google. Support team Help me to make sure everything was running Great. Yes my site is mobile ready But Google search console said I did not have AMP site. BUT this app show I have AMP great for search engine. Thank you for all your help. Charlene
Personalized-Unique-Gifts

Known Loyalty

Just downloaded this app it was very easy , I'm excited to see how good this works my page I definitely think it will be worth the $8 a month

SG Style

Thank you for creating this app and making the free trial. It works on my product pages & helped my mobile pages load faster. It could be better if I had the option to remove my logo, as I want to put the important details above the fold.

EDIT: WOW, you have fantastic customer service, I am very amazed that you actually took the time to read the review and follow up on the suggestions that I had. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Official Staunton™

The best AMP app available, not only that but the customer service is the best we have ever received from the 20 plus apps we have installed! These guys go way beyond the expected to maintain a very high customer service