Animify – Storefront Animation

Animify – Storefront Animation

by Architechpro OÜ

Animate your shopfront for sales, promotions and holidays

Phoenix Fire Boutique

Very easy to install, and the animation I wanted was free. My website looks soo pretty. I'm very grateful I learned about this app. Thank you.

Becatine

The app is easy to install and implement and the support team is amazing. I needed the custom color for the animation, and the team responded very fast to my request and made one without any charges, that's amazing :)

Fitness Trendz USA

Very easy to install and use. I needed specific icons to our industry and thought it can't hurt to ask. The response fast and amazing, they created the icons I needed over the weekend. These developers rock!! Very, very happy.

Fitness Trendz USA

artfity

Easy to install. Flexible to control the snow quality, size and color that won't affect the interface. Also, i do appreciate the responsive customer service! Highly recommend!

WOMEN OF HOPE

Cute app that added a nice element of animation to our website for Valentine's. Customer service was great too! I mentioned that it would be especially nice to have on the mobile site as well - they set up up right away.

Nirvana Chocolat by Melinda Leigh

Easy to install, adds to the mood on Valentine's Day, would like more options. Works on all devices.

Womersley Foods

Super easy to add to my store, with customizable number of floating hearts using a slider control. I used this to bring love and happiness to my site for the day and have already received positive feedback from visitors.

AVATAR Online Store

I used this app to help me get the attention of visitors to my store. Really very helpful. Happy Valentine.