Animify – Storefront Animation

Free plan available

Animify icons settings

Stop-Vieillissement

Location Malta

Excellent App, I recommend, tons of settings. I installed it and used it. Perfect for my custom theme. There is a free plan and is enough for many needs, and many functionalities with paid plan.

February 14, 2022

Merci beaucoup for your review! Animation and great storefront design is always a priority for us. Animate your store further!

La Gato Tribu

Location Spain

I am very grateful for the great work of the application support. Especially Oleksandr for his patience with the changes I asked them to make to suit what I had in mind. With this application, you can give a unique atmosphere to the store

February 13, 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedback and your kind words! We're constantly looking forward to improve the animation and your storefront design. If you have some ideas on what you would prefer to animate on top of current setup, let us know.
Your Animify Team
p.s. Oleksandr is also sending his greetings to you!

Phoenix Fire Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very easy to install, and the animation I wanted was free. My website looks soo pretty. I'm very grateful I learned about this app. Thank you.

February 13, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review! Animation and great storefront design is always a priority for us. Animate your store further!

Becatine

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is easy to install and implement and the support team is amazing. I needed the custom color for the animation, and the team responded very fast to my request and made one without any charges, that's amazing :)

February 13, 2022

Merci beaucoup! We're happy that your storefront design uses the animation we created. Our design team their best to animate Shopify stores with the greatest quality.

Fitness Trendz USA

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very easy to install and use. I needed specific icons to our industry and thought it can't hurt to ask. The response fast and amazing, they created the icons I needed over the weekend. These developers rock!! Very, very happy.

Fitness Trendz USA

artfity

Location Hong Kong SAR

Easy to install. Flexible to control the snow quality, size and color that won't affect the interface. Also, i do appreciate the responsive customer service! Highly recommend!

WOMEN OF HOPE

Cute app that added a nice element of animation to our website for Valentine's. Customer service was great too! I mentioned that it would be especially nice to have on the mobile site as well - they set up up right away.

Nirvana Chocolat by Melinda Leigh

Easy to install, adds to the mood on Valentine's Day, would like more options. Works on all devices.

Womersley Foods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy to add to my store, with customizable number of floating hearts using a slider control. I used this to bring love and happiness to my site for the day and have already received positive feedback from visitors.

AVATAR Online Store

Location Nigeria

I used this app to help me get the attention of visitors to my store. Really very helpful. Happy Valentine.