November 26, 2023

GREAT

Piermont Outfitters
Over 1 year using the app
June 8, 2023

This app is very easy to use and looks amazing! We use it every week and never have had any issues with it. This is a must for any store. The only addition I would add is being able to set a start time and end time not just a date. But either way it takes about 2 minutes to create a new banner so we can't complain!

Patita Bella
4 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied June 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We're so pleased you find our announcement bar app easy to use and that you've never had any issues with it. We love the idea of being able to set a start and end time, and we'll make sure that feedback is passed on to our developers. Thanks again for your kind words!

July 3, 2023

Very easy to set up :) looks great so far. We hope this will help attract customers with showing them deals on shipping and upcoming sales!

Marsolights Candles
5 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 10, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad you like the way everything looks! Hopefully it leads to more sales for you!

June 10, 2023

easy to use and i love their design and very responsive, hight recommand this app for any shop

BEYONDCARE
United Arab Emirates
3 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied June 15, 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are glad that you love our design and find the app so easy to use. We really appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation. Thank you!

June 19, 2023

Seems Good Easy To Use.
Better Than I Thought It Would Be.
No Need To Use Help As It Is Really Easy To Set Up.
Thanks.

Finishing Touch Body Hair And Beauty Supplies
6 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We're very happy to hear that our announcement bar app was better than you thought it would be. We really appreciate your positive review!

December 11, 2023

alles gut

RDG Wigs
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
August 6, 2023

Very happy with this app right off the bat. Works exactly as expected and was very easy to set up. Thank you!

Girl From Peel Apparel
12 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 11, 2023

Thank you for the review and it's great to hear that the app worked as expected and right out of the box!

July 23, 2021

One of *THE BEST* Free apps I've ever used on Shopify for my online store https://jdmpcsales.com.au/ --->> This app just bloody works (no BS) and it's super easy to use and effective! All I wanted was a banner announcement, no campaigns or mailers etc... and this app delivers in it's simplicity! Thank you for making this :)

JDM PC Sales Australia
About 2 years using the app
January 27, 2021

I wish I could give 10 out of 5 stars. I have a number of Conversion Bear apps and I couldn't be more pleased. All of their apps are super easy to use and do exactly what they say they do. This specific app does what it says- it's a clickable discount banner that informs your customers of the latest offer or promotion. The banner is also customisable which I love. I strongly recommend this app!!!

Heroes in Aprons
Almost 2 years using the app
September 17, 2020

Great app! User friendly and very customizable! I replaced the default announcement bar from my theme with it and it worked perfectly!

NerdGrid