Product Tabs ‑ Easy Tabs

Product Tabs ‑ Easy Tabs

by Apps On Demand

Tabs for your products, FAQ Page, Simple & Fast app for Tabs.

Whiter Kit

Perfect for what I needed on my website. Integration isn't the easiest as I had to contact support for help, but Matt from customer service was nice and helped straight away. Would recommend.

American Farmhouse Sinks

Easy to use app and GREAT Support! I would recommend using this app to anyone who is looking for an easy way to add tabs for your products!

girlzins

The staff was very patient, helped me a lot, very convenient software, and the price is very reasonable

Atlas CycleWorks

Easy to understand usage and installation. Fast response when you have a question. Great customer service. Definitely recommend.

Giftsby UK

App works perfectly, the customer service is brilliant, I had my issues fixed same day.

Highly Recommend this app.

ELEMENTARYLUX

I use this app for my new theme that don't have Tabs. It's very nice, but the most important thing is the customer service. Matt was very kind and helpfull, it helps me to add the code on my theme and now the app works very well!

Cima srl

I used this app to help me with product pages. It is an helpful app, because it can help you organize your information in an orderly manner and because it is highly costumizable. Excellent costumer service

Rexitree™️

At first it was a little tricky to install as I’ve done a lot of customization into my css. But they fixed it for me.
Great app. Awesome support! Well-worth the price!

Alan Claude

Very helpful app to have on our store, reduces bulk on product pages.
Incredible customer support, they got the app working perfectly for us.

Build & Bond

Easy to set up, you just set the tab to start at a certain tag on the page and off you go. Needed a little help with some custom CSS and the developers responded quickly on a weekend and fixed the issue. Plus it's the cheapest one on the app store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6