Product Tabs ‑ Easy Tabs

Product Tabs ‑ Easy Tabs

by Apps On Demand

Tabs for your products. FAQ Page, Simple & Fast app for Tabs.

Deqorily

After getting confused about how to properly tab the app. Matt from customer service helped me tremendously with the issue. It is actually easy lol

SWAG HAIR

the customer service is super nice. Once the cs is nice, you always can solve your problem in faster way. Matte is very helpful to teach me how to set up the tabs

Stuff n Gadgetz

I tried many tabs app before, and this is the best so far, it's easy and the support its fantastic. Truly recommend this app, will give your website a nice clean organized feeling and will keep your customers close to the checkout button , so more conversions.
Thanks.

PRETTY BOI CO.

Awesome service! Very responsive and they really help out to make your page look good and work nicely

ShoppingLand

Great app, and very organized support team.
It helped me a lot to show all my details. I highly recommend these app.

Satori Home and Design

So, we just started with Shopify and we need three things from the app - to do what it says to does, to be straightforward and to have active and helpful support in case we are stuck. This app aced on all! And special thanks to Matt! We had issues with bullet/number lists and he responded immediately and resolved the issue in a matter of minutes. Aside of giving you beautiful and organized product description, you can count on the support! Highly recommend this app!

Darlings Jewelry

I needed the capabilities of a tab layout for my product description and I found Product Tabs - Easy Tabs to be easy to use and handy. I had a request about some customization with the style and Matt was quick to respond and was patient to go through to make sure I was happy with the result. I would recommend this app.

UV-Blocker

I used this APP to make it easier for our customers to find the data they were looking for by using the TABS. This developer is Great to work with and Very Responsive!

Bayside Buddy

The tech support is so spot on for this app! They are so helpful and it really helps make my site easier to navigate for my customers. Thanks Matt!

iambabypeaches

I didnt understand how to use it at first but then i reached out for help in their chat box and Matt helped me right away! They told me how to do everything and didnt get impatient with me when I asked possibly stupid questions.

Previous 1