Easy orders management.
Filter your orders by tags and make order management and your fulfilment process easy.
Save your time.
Saves your time by auto-tagging orders to help you focus on other useful business aspects.
Easy to use.
Get started easily. Simply install and start creating smart order tag rules.
About Auto tag Customers + Orders
Why tag an order?
Applying tags to orders can help to filter them based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter all orders that have been placed with a specific location so that you can fulfill them quickly, or, you might like to filter and identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging Orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfillment of orders. Why waste time manually tagging each order when you can create a set of rules to take care of the order tagging?
Can I auto-tag previous orders?
Yes, You are able to tag your all previous orders using the "Tags Previous Order & customer" feature.
What rules can I apply using Order Tagger?
Order Tagger automatically tags orders based on a variety of conditions. You simply create a rule and then when an order matches that rule, we tag it. This allows you to group your orders based on tags to streamline your fulfillment process, highlight particular orders, and much more.
Why tag a customer?
Applying tags to customers can help to filter them based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter the wholesale customers, etc.
What rules can I apply using customer Tagger?
customer Tagger automatically tags customers based on a variety of conditions. You simply create a rule and then when an order matches that rule or new customer signup, we tag it. This allows you to group your customer based on tags to streamline your customers, highlight particular customers, and much more.
Auto tags orders and customers by:
- Pre Order - matches the condition with the product variant quantity.
- Order count - matches the condition with the customer total order count.
- Shipping Provider - tag base on the shipping provider like UPS etc...
- POS - Tag order or customer if the order is placed by the POS device.
- SKU - Tag order base on the SKU.
- Payment Methods - Tag based on the Payment Method like COD, money order, bank deposit etc
- Products (including variants) - checks the order line item.
- Collections - checks if a product belongs to the selected collection
- Order amount - matches the condition with the order total amount
- Number of orders - matches the condition with a number of total orders
- Order billing or shipping address (including zip-code, city, country)
- Current customer tag - If a customer has a specific tag
- Customer email - matches the condition with customer email to see if it contains a specific word
- Tag by discount code - Tag all the customers who use specific discount codes. and many more...
It doesn't require any coding or changes to the theme.
The app also supports previous order tagging based on your rule.
All Free plan features
Unlimited Order Tagging rules
Bulk Previous order Auto-tagging
Bulk Previous order tag removing
One Order Tagging rule
Auto tag Customer or order
Remove tag from the Customer or order
Auto tag based on order activity
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Amazing app! And what's even more amazing is the team behind it. I wanted an extra feature so I sent them an email to take it into consideration. An hour later, I got an email saying that the feature was added. Couldn't be more happier, really great service and I highly recommend using this app for your store.
🍅 Tylko Zdrowe Produkty
App crashed upon launching with the words "something went wrong". App crashed upon launching with the words "something went wrong".
So sorry to hear you've run into trouble with Auto tag Customers + Orders. Sometimes we can fix it easily. We apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused you. We tried to contact you a couple of times to check why the app didn't work correctly. We are still interested to take a look and help you sort out the issue. Please reply to our emails.
The administration team at App on Demands are so helpful. They added a custom feature for me in under two hours! Highly recommend :)