Auto tag Customers + Orders

Auto tag Customers + Orders

by App on Demands

easily add and remove tags according to different rules.

Karen Zárate | Coaching Online

Excellent app that has helped my business a lot with the auto tags! I have hundres of customers a week and don't have to worry about tagging them as it does automatically and never fails. Thanks!

Heights

Amazing app! And what's even more amazing is the team behind it. I wanted an extra feature so I sent them an email to take it into consideration. An hour later, I got an email saying that the feature was added. Couldn't be more happier, really great service and I highly recommend using this app for your store.
Hoss

GLASS BONGS

The administration team at App on Demands are so helpful. They added a custom feature for me in under two hours! Highly recommend :)

Oh, Keycaps!

Giving 3 stars because this almost works as intended. To be clear, this app was straight forward - and worked as described - except for the 'bulk' tagging.

You can pay $5/mo to have bulk tagging of customers on previous orders. However, you can only tag 300x at a time this way - and you have to keep your browser open on the page while this happens - and it takes 5 minutes. If you already have a few thousand orders, this becomes a ridiculous process. This app is worthless to me. I need to be able to tag thousands of older customers with a click of a button - and I shouldn't have to keep my browser window open for that.

If I had to keep the window open - but it could do ALL my orders in one shot? Then fine. I just click once before I leave the house. But with this, I have to come back to the computer every 5-10 minutes and then go to the next page of 300 orders, and click and wait again for another 5-10 minutes.

This hardly feels like 'bulk' tagging. If you don't think that particular feature would bother you, then go for it. The app works. But if you have 1000+ orders, I would shy away from this app.

SOURCE Collections

We've downloaded and tried more than 5-6 apps for the same tagging function and finally settled on this. Not only because the app simple to use, does the job and affordable as compared to others- but more importantly, the team behind the app is incredibly responsive and patient despite our never-ending queries. Thanks guys, appreciate all your help and patience

CURLSMITH

Amazing app! Very easy to use and great customer service for any questions / queries. Highly recommend!

Slam69

Works absolute wonders - has saved us so much time! All we need is one rule set up so it's perfect - Thank you

Robbi and Matthew Shop

This app has been EXTREMELY helpful for sorting orders as they come in. It's very simple to set up and works how I need it to (we do school visits and I've set it up so that customers who order from a particular collection will be tagged with which school we'll be visiting so we can fill all of those orders and bring them with us based on the tag). I needed an autotagger that just tagged as orders come in and isn't wasting time searching through old orders to see if they need the tag as well (a lot of other autotaggers I was looking at did this and because of that were more expensive). I recently needed to contact support about one of my tags and they were responsive and incredibly nice and fixed the problem right away. This app is truly saving me a TON of time.

Poised Aroma

The app is super straight-forward except the fact that it doesn't work :'( It makes me so sad because I just needed 1 tag for my store in order to give customers access to specific features but alas, no tags are applied when the customer purchases my service. If you fix your app I'd happily use it and change this review to 5 stars.

November 5, 2019

So sorry to hear you've run into trouble with the order tagger. Sometimes there are incompatibilities with an aspect of other apps installed on your shop. Sometimes we can fix it easily. We apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused you. We tried to contact you a couple of times to check why the app didn't work correctly. We are still interested to take a look and help you sort out the issue. Please reply to our emails.