AOD Auto Tags Customer & Order

AOD Auto Tags Customer & Order

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
App on Demands
4.6
November 16, 2022

This app works perfectly. There was a feature I wanted to have and asked about it. A few days later, they added it in. Fantastic customer service. I use this app to mark orders as wholesale when customers buy certain items. I also have it tag the order notes where I put the PO numbers so that I can search by PO number in the Shopify order search bar. Makes things much easier to look up.

Moodcast Fragrance Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 22, 2022

The pricing of this app is good. I would pay more if the back dated tagging of orders would allow me to set it up and run on more than 20,000 at a time. For our volume it's still a very manual process.

Synty Store
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 16, 2022

Amazing App and Fantastic Customer Service! They helped me setup a complicated auto tag rule on our site, and it works perfectly. Highly recommend :)

Katie J Design and Events
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 7, 2022

This app works great. It's reliable, easy to use, and offers lots of options so that you can get very granular with your tagging.

Partake Brewing
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 19, 2022

Such a wonderful app. It works very well. And the support team responded super fast and they are very helpful. I have tried many different apps. This is the best one. Get them if you need to auto-tag your order or your customers.

ONEXPLAYER