Auto Tags Customer & Order

Add & remove customer tag & order tag based on various rules.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ONEXPLAYER

Location Hong Kong SAR

Such a wonderful app. It works very well. And the support team responded super fast and they are very helpful. I have tried many different apps. This is the best one. Get them if you need to auto-tag your order or your customers.

Egendesign

Location Sweden

Great app! exactly what i needed and with many filter alternatives. Thank you for the very easy-to-use app.

Coffee & Jesus

Super useful!! we are happy that orders can be seen as we want. Thank you so much Thank you so much Thank you so much

Tubby Nugget

This was an unbelievably helpful app for us during our pre-order campaign when we needed to sort our order queue based on the orders made for upcoming items vs ones that were for items we already had in-stock! So glad we gave this app a chance!

Medical Practice Consulting Store

Great app. Does exactly what you need it to do. Easy understandable setup and workflow, took me 2 min to setup a rule and it worked 100%.

The Looney Farm Store

Works GREAT and has been an essential part of our business process. Very configurable and easy to configure and use.

Liberty House Toys

A very helpful app which automates and ensures accuracy for our customer creation processes. It's simple to implement and really pretty powerful; we've barely scratched the surface of what we can do - and I'm looking forward to expanding use into more areas.

Bondi Chai Latte

I have used this app to do auto tagging on orders based on customer tags. This is to assist logic for our warehouse integration that uses order tags to determine how to pack the orders. I also have used it to tag things such as 1st orders. The app is quite easy to use and navigate. I had a question and the support team were very helpful in showing me what to change.

The Essentials

It really helps us to create different segments in our customers-list. By using this app we can definitely do a lot more than before.

Julie Did It Studios

This app has been a time saver. I only allow access to certain parts of my store to customers who have purchased specific products. Being able to tag them automatically and then apply customer specific discounts has been a time saver!

Previous 1 3