Auto Tags Customer & Order

Auto Tags Customer & Order

by App on Demands

Add & remove customer tag & order tag based on various rules.

Mollusk Surf Shop

The app stopped working with no advance notice or communication from the app developer. It was stopped for days, which caused a bunch of headaches as we rely on tags in our fulfillment process.

Milkiswardrobe

Extremely bad gesture that to discontinued free plan without notice and also no clue when did the function being disabled !

Tiendas ADOC El Salvador

The support doesn´t work, I need help but I don´t have any response, and everything in my store is crashing

Karen Zárate | Coaching Online

Excellent app that has helped my business a lot with the auto tags! I have hundres of customers a week and don't have to worry about tagging them as it does automatically and never fails. Thanks!

Heights

Amazing app! And what's even more amazing is the team behind it. I wanted an extra feature so I sent them an email to take it into consideration. An hour later, I got an email saying that the feature was added. Couldn't be more happier, really great service and I highly recommend using this app for your store.
Hoss

GLASS BONGS

The administration team at App on Demands are so helpful. They added a custom feature for me in under two hours! Highly recommend :)

Oh, Keycaps!

Giving 3 stars because this almost works as intended. To be clear, this app was straight forward - and worked as described - except for the 'bulk' tagging.

You can pay $5/mo to have bulk tagging of customers on previous orders. However, you can only tag 300x at a time this way - and you have to keep your browser open on the page while this happens - and it takes 5 minutes. If you already have a few thousand orders, this becomes a ridiculous process. This app is worthless to me. I need to be able to tag thousands of older customers with a click of a button - and I shouldn't have to keep my browser window open for that.

If I had to keep the window open - but it could do ALL my orders in one shot? Then fine. I just click once before I leave the house. But with this, I have to come back to the computer every 5-10 minutes and then go to the next page of 300 orders, and click and wait again for another 5-10 minutes.

This hardly feels like 'bulk' tagging. If you don't think that particular feature would bother you, then go for it. The app works. But if you have 1000+ orders, I would shy away from this app.

SOURCE Collections

We've downloaded and tried more than 5-6 apps for the same tagging function and finally settled on this. Not only because the app simple to use, does the job and affordable as compared to others- but more importantly, the team behind the app is incredibly responsive and patient despite our never-ending queries. Thanks guys, appreciate all your help and patience

CURLSMITH

Amazing app! Very easy to use and great customer service for any questions / queries. Highly recommend!

Slam69

Works absolute wonders - has saved us so much time! All we need is one rule set up so it's perfect - Thank you