Auto Tags Customer & Order

Auto Tags Customer & Order

by App on Demands

Add & remove customer tag & order tag based on various rules.

Robbi and Matthew Shop

This app has been EXTREMELY helpful for sorting orders as they come in. It's very simple to set up and works how I need it to (we do school visits and I've set it up so that customers who order from a particular collection will be tagged with which school we'll be visiting so we can fill all of those orders and bring them with us based on the tag). I needed an autotagger that just tagged as orders come in and isn't wasting time searching through old orders to see if they need the tag as well (a lot of other autotaggers I was looking at did this and because of that were more expensive). I recently needed to contact support about one of my tags and they were responsive and incredibly nice and fixed the problem right away. This app is truly saving me a TON of time.

Poised Aroma

The app is super straight-forward except the fact that it doesn't work :'( It makes me so sad because I just needed 1 tag for my store in order to give customers access to specific features but alas, no tags are applied when the customer purchases my service. If you fix your app I'd happily use it and change this review to 5 stars.

November 5, 2019

So sorry to hear you've run into trouble with the order tagger. Sometimes there are incompatibilities with an aspect of other apps installed on your shop. Sometimes we can fix it easily. We apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused you. We tried to contact you a couple of times to check why the app didn't work correctly. We are still interested to take a look and help you sort out the issue. Please reply to our emails.

1 3 Next