100,000+ Licensed Products
Choose from some of the most popular licenses such as Batman, Superman, Power Rangers, and more! All dropshipped!
We Auto-Fulfill Orders
When a customer buys from you, we automatically get the order, make it, and ship it! Dropshipping made easy!
Orders are all shipped from the USA within 3-5 business days. We dropship direct to your customers.
About ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel
Shopify Stores are generating $1000's of sales a month within ApparelPop!
Products Ship ONLY TO USA
Looking to expand your inventory? Add our licensed apparel!
ApparelPop! allows you to add any of our 100,000+ products to your Shopify store and sell to customers without the hassle of packing and shipping orders. We will dropship products direct to your customers!
Since the ApparelPop!'s launch, thousands of entrepreneurs have used our app!
Through constantly adding licenses and supplier partners, we have been able to offer the most licensed products on any single app on Shopify!
Full ToolBox To Have a Dropshipping Business:
- Easily Add Dropship Products - One click adds any of our 100,000+ products!
- No Order Entry Needed - Customer Orders are automatically made & shipped!
- Set Custom Pricing Easily - Change pricing and add products on the same screen!
- Know When Orders Ship - We automatically add tracking when orders ship!
Where can the products ship to?
- We do not ship internationally due to licensing restrictions. USA ONLY.
Can I cancel my account at any time?
- Yes. Go to the settings page inside the app and you can cancel right away.
Will my customers know I am dropshipping?
- No, each of your customers will see a generic packing slip with no indication that it came from anywhere else.
What is Dropshipping?
- Dropshipping allows store owners to sell products without the risk of buying inventory and without the difficulties of packaging and shipping products. It is all handled by a company such as ApparelPop! by having the inventory stored at the supplier facility and by having the supplier package and ship the product directly to the customer. The store owner can have their time freed up to focus on bringing in more money instead of packing boxes.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Poor customer service. I wasn't able to use it because they failed to get back to me. On the first attempt to get there attention they responded wanting more information then didn't get back.
Man customer service is great and really easy to use this app. Highly recommend it. For those of you looking to add to your shopify. store.
Was very excited to see what these guys could do for my store. After reading reviews and seeing a lot of people having the same issue of items not being in stock when customers buy them and refunds had to be constantly issued. Per ApparelPop comments to these people, they claim to have a new system in place to correct these issues. That is FALSE. I had orders with 3 or more and every item came back with a invalid SKU number. I emailed (since that is the only communication they offer) and they sent 1 email telling me "Hi ! Thank you for your message. Our team will reply to you very shortly and we'll update you by email. Thank you!" and that's all I received. They then replied back 4 days later with nothing but excuses and refused to work out the issue and help me help my customers because of their failure to provide the products. I would advise to skip this distributer and find something that actually delivers on what it is selling. Lots of items on the list but nothing seems to be in stock. For almost $50/month their system should be of better quality and service. Also, it offers 14 day free trial, but you will see the first deduction before the trial ends. Buyer Beware. All the positive reviews you see on here are paid for and/or apparelpop compensating for all the negative reviews that are posted that all have the same issue. Don't be fooled. Make your own designs or find an actual distributer that wants to stay in business.
*UPDATE* They continue to take the monthly payment even after I cancelled during the "trial" period. I have alerted my bank and filed a complaint with the fair trade commission to look into their business practices. STAY AWAY FROM ApparelPoP!!