Advanced Zipcode Validator

Advanced Zipcode Validator

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
AppJetty
November 30, 2022

They are awesome team . User friendly , Awesome customer service they ressolve the issue immediately and packet friendly too.

Sunpure
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 28, 2022

This service was completely different to another plugin that did the same, but had no support. Zipcode Validator was a breath of fresh air. Really great support service, and like everyone else, very happy with the end results. Found that we were needing assistance with the postcode restrictions as our needs are quite complex (servicing parts of Sydney and other parts of northern and southern NSW), they were able to help resolve this quickly and effectively.

Squares to Spare
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 16, 2022

Fantastic customer support! Ran into an issue during the installation and I got imidiate response from the developers through chat who sat up a Google Meet meeting and resolved the issue on the go. Thank you so much!

Medimat.no
Norway
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 14, 2022

Nice and easy to use app, that does exactly what I want it to do. I also got great and super quick customer service with a couple of questions I had. They even went in and set it up for me just the way I wanted it. The price is also unmatched! Highly recommend!

MakroboksAS
Norway
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited November 1, 2022

I used this app to validate the zip code for few products. It worked well. Also, initially there was a bug in the app which I reported to developer and they fixed it within 24 hours. I really liked the customer service it is super fast. I love this app please go with app it wont disappoint you even if there is a bug you report them and they will get it done. It is amazing app that we are using for our pet store.

Aleyr Pet Store
Time spent using app: 12 days
AppJetty replied November 2, 2022

Hello Dear,

Thanks for this amazing review!

We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with our "Advanced Zipcode Validator".

Please feel free to approach us in case of any concern our "Dedicated Support Team" will always be there to help you.

Have a great day!