Reviews (232)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for service-based businesses due to its seamless operation and reliable booking system. It's praised for its easy installation, integration with platforms like Google Calendar and Zoom, and customization options. Many appreciate its affordability and exceptional customer support. The app's ability to handle bookings for different dates and locations, and prevent overbooking by connecting to personal calendars, is also commended.

June 22, 2024

I would recommend this app because it’s easy to navigate and setup! I do wish there was an option for my clients to book more than one appointment at once but hopefully they are working diligently to integrate that feature. This is something my clients have requested to make their booking experience easier. The app staff are definitely customer service friendly and helpful and I appreciate that so much!

Anlea Essentials
About 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 24, 2024

Hello friends at Anlea Essentials,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 13, 2024

The Propel Appointments Booking app is fantastic - a big time saver and clients report loving the ease for booking.

I love the amazing support they provide. They are fast and comprehensive when I'v had any issues, which have been only twice because the set up was very easy and intuitive to follow.

Sandra Jeffs
4 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 14, 2024

Hello friends at Sandra Jeffs,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 30, 2024

Propel has allowed my new sauna business to launch with the first 3 weekends fully booked. There have been no issues with the software and the powerful notifications and custom product settings are amazing. Their support when setting up the app was very helpful. My customers have commented how easy to use the booking system is. I highly recommend!

Goodheat Sauna
New Zealand
29 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 2, 2024

Hello friends at Goodheat Sauna,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Joe! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 15, 2024

The best booking application I've tested on shopify!
The design of the booking module is clean and efficient.
Works perfectly. The support team is always available and their development team has responded to all my requests.
Perfect!

Laya Paris
3 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 16, 2024

Hello friends at Laya Paris,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited June 17, 2024

There are a few limitations, but honestly for the price the value is excellent. The tech support has always been super quick to respond to any of my questions + requests.

Tullamore Lavender Co.
7 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 18, 2024

Hello friends at Tullamore Lavender Co.,

May 20, 2024

I love the look of this app and that so many features are customizable on pro. Also the mobile first design is a huge plus!

illumined being
2 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 22, 2024

Hello friends at illumined being,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Ariela! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 27, 2024

Je suis content de l'application et du service technique, ils m'ont aidés à mettre en place mes reservations. Christian

PIECES ELECTROMENAGERS
Propel Commerce replied June 28, 2024

Bonjour les amis de PIECES ELECTROMENAGERS,

Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que notre application aide votre entreprise ! Merci pour la critique, Christian! Profitez de l'application et donnez plus de pouvoir à votre entreprise ! 🚀

-Léo @ Propel Commerce

June 20, 2024

Très bonne application, le service après vente est rapide et efficace

SMILEDAKA
Propel Commerce replied June 21, 2024

Bonjour les amis de SMILEDAKA,

Merci pour cette critique IMPRESSIONNANTE ! Tu es très apprécié. Profitez de l'application et donnez plus de pouvoir à votre entreprise ! 🚀

June 18, 2024

great product and great customer service!

Freedman Jewelers
Propel Commerce replied June 20, 2024

Hello friends at Freedman Jewelers,

April 17, 2024

The process was easy in setting up and using application. As I am not tech savy the one question I did have, tech support was very paitent and helpful.
Recommend.

Shantiii x3
3 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 18, 2024

Hello friends at Shantiii x3,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Rosalyn! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀