4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Google Calendar and Zoom, and its ability to book appointments in 5-minute increments. Many praise its excellent customer service and flexibility for custom changes. It's particularly beneficial for businesses requiring appointments or bookings, leading to increased sales and efficiency. The modern interface and affordability are also highlighted.

December 20, 2022

This app help me a lot to schedule my time of work.

Its amazing how can have apps like that for free.

Thanksss

BlackStore
Portugal
Propel Commerce replied December 20, 2022

Hello friends at BlackStore,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Jorge! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 8, 2022

Excellent product and excellent service
I would highly recommend
We use the app for appointment booking and all seems really good so far

My Store
Propel Commerce replied December 8, 2022

Hello friends at My Store,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Ben! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

September 10, 2022

I Like it, It's very easy to use and didn't take me much work to configure what I need, and I like the free plane that gives me enough time to try it!

Diana Bamuallm
Saudi Arabia
Propel Commerce replied September 10, 2022

Hello friends at Diana Bamuallm,

Thank you very much for the review, Diana! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

June 16, 2022

Very good App easy to use, and love the support fast and efficient. totally recommeded. i checked other apps before and this is for sure 100% better

More Than Kibble
July 25, 2022

For non-english companies or websites its the best solution for appointments! Don't worry if something is not working properly because help line is so fast to figure out what's going on!

100zangielskiego
Poland
Propel Commerce replied July 25, 2022

Hello friends at 100zangielskiego,

Thank you very much for the review, Patryk! We're glad to make it work on your store. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

August 16, 2022

Absolutely love this app! Custumer service was amazing. Leo, responded all the questions I had about the app and how I can make it better on my end.

Edge80one
Propel Commerce replied August 16, 2022

Hello friends at Edge80one,

We're always happy to help, Edith! Thank you so much for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 9, 2022

Only set this up so haven't had a customer book actively but the support for set up was absolutely amazing, sorted my issues so quickly and efficiently. If only every business had the same customer support! Thanks Tom!

Starlit Therapies
Ireland
September 15, 2022

It really fullfiled our needs, and support is very helpful. Customers can now appoint meeting on our site

e-biker
Poland
Propel Commerce replied September 15, 2022

Hello friends at e-biker,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 1, 2022

Professional, clean look. Customer service is consistent! No complains, although I would have liked if they had a questionnaire option for clients booking.

Jane's Treats® Wholesome Canine Care
Propel Commerce replied October 1, 2022

Hello friends at Jane's Treats® Wholesome Canine Care,

Thank you very much for the review, Jane! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

P.S. Enjoy the app and stay tuned as we keep adding new features to our app each month! 😉

June 28, 2022

I did not have a CLUE what I was doing but Tom was a great help! He requested permission for collaboration; helped me add different call durations, helped me with removing the inventory, count checked to make sure everything was working perfectly and so much more! Without him I would of been lost!

Radix Healing