4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Google Calendar and Zoom, and its ability to book appointments in 5-minute increments. Many praise its excellent customer service and flexibility for custom changes. It's particularly beneficial for businesses requiring appointments or bookings, leading to increased sales and efficiency. The modern interface and affordability are also highlighted.

May 26, 2022

Very accomodating support and timely response! Definitely an app worth getting! Kudos to the team behind

Betty and Lola
January 10, 2023

Tom was soooooo helpful! I love this APP! Must get this APP for your website! so useful, amazing customer service, and easy to use!

AveryFifteen Whitening Services
Propel Commerce replied January 10, 2023

Hello friends at AveryFifteen Whitening Services,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Claudia! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 9, 2022

Tom was wonderful and very helpful!! This app less the headache its already hard running a business. Im keep my finger crossed, I feel that this app will great for me.

Foxxie Box
Propel Commerce replied November 9, 2022

Hello friends at Foxxie Box,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Teiwan! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 22, 2022

Tom was super helpful in answering my questions, and fixing a couple issues for me. Excited to use the app, I think it will work well for my needs.

The Land of Salt
Propel Commerce replied July 22, 2022

Hello friends at The Land of Salt,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Erica! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 16, 2022

因為正好有需要,預約規劃的商品類型!
其實已經找類似套件,找了一陣子了!
一發現這個套件後,馬上實裝。 套件介面真的清楚又方便,在地化,也處理得非常貼切!
馬上解決我的問題! 非常感謝! 對了!客服也回復得相當即時,再次的感謝!!

Maison Haru 漫山春日
Taiwan
January 28, 2023

Great customer service, helped me get the app to work properly with my theme. The UI is cleaner than most

SmartQuacks
Propel Commerce replied January 28, 2023

Hello friends at SmartQuacks,

Thank you very much for the review, Luke! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 19, 2023

Excellent so far - Great immediate help from the support team also. Looking forward to seeing how we can benefit with this app.

Synge and Byrne
Propel Commerce replied January 20, 2023

Hello friends at Synge and Byrne,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Damien! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 28, 2022

Helped me a lot with fixing the app. Easy and simple! they made the process easy! I would recommend it!

Boca Bargoons Scottsdale
December 23, 2022

Easy to setup and very helpful crew, absolutely recommended. .

nailstylestudio
Austria
43 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied December 23, 2022

Hello friends at nailstylestudio,

Thank you very much for the review, Kiara! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 8, 2022

Using to be able to offer personal tarot readings. Very easy to use, lots of great features even on the free option, customer support is fast, kind, and very helpful! 10/10 highly recommend!

Bear Naturals Candles & More
43 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 8, 2022

Hello friends at Bear Naturals Candles & More,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Sarah! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀