4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for service-based businesses due to its seamless operation and reliable booking system. It's praised for its easy installation, integration with platforms like Google Calendar and Zoom, and customization options. Many appreciate its affordability and exceptional customer support. The app's ability to handle bookings for different dates and locations, and prevent overbooking by connecting to personal calendars, is also commended.

November 2, 2023

Been using Shopify for over 5 years now. Best support team that I have seen on the Shopify App Store. All my questions some dumb ones and some hard ones got answered really quickly. 10/10 reccomend

Kiira Koertekool
Estonia
19 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 3, 2023

Hello friends at Kiira Koertekool,

Thank you very much for the review, Hans! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Edited April 1, 2024

First time using an appointment scheduler. I thought I had it configured myself but alas I was wrong. I used the help/chat bot. I spoke to Tom and he responded quickly. Solved my problems fast. Up and running now. Thanks Tom.

Five Stars. Great help less than 30 seconds to respond with any questions.

Tricia's Gems
8 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 26, 2023

Hello friends at Tricia's Gems,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Jon! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited October 13, 2023

We used an another for a long time before and suffered serious losses due to it crashing many times. We're so glad I switched to Propel because they have a great support team and are quick to resolve even the smallest issues. We feel safe here!

Art Masterclass
16 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 29, 2023

Hello friends at Art Masterclass,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

May 30, 2023

customer service is awesome - they reply quick and work with you to solve the issues. I definitely recommend the app.

NY Laser Wax
10 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 30, 2023

Hello friends at NY Laser Wax,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Michelle! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 6, 2023

Tom helped me with all the doubts I had when installing the app. Thank you very much! Costumer service is really good

Set Point Chile
Chile
4 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 6, 2023

Hello friends at Set Point Chile,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Alexandra! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 13, 2023

App works like a charm and the support is really good.

Baby Spa Lansingerland
Netherlands
2 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied December 14, 2023

Hello friends at Baby Spa Lansingerland,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 27, 2023

Excellent customer support! Very quick response! Resolved my issue within 3 minutes. I highly recommend this app. It's user friendly.

𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙝 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨
18 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 27, 2023

Hello friends at 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙝 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Candi! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 19, 2023

Great app, support and service! Easy to use and set up. Thank you!

Dainty Diamond
3 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 20, 2023

Hello friends at Dainty Diamond,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Jessica! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited June 14, 2023

I can't say enough great things about Propel Commerce! From the moment I started working with them, they have exceeded my expectations in every way. Their team is incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated to helping businesses thrive in the e-commerce world.
I have experienced a substantial boost in sales and efficiency since partnering with Propel Commerce. Their tools and insights have empowered me to optimize my online store, attract more customers, and maximize revenue. I am grateful for the positive impact they have had on my business.
If you're looking for a game-changing e-commerce solution provider and I highly recommend them to any business looking to thrive in the digital landscape.

Swim Lessons Toronto
3 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 14, 2023

Hello friends at Swim Lessons Toronto,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Javier! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 22, 2023

Great service! Tom is very helpful!

The Slimming Lounge
29 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 24, 2023

Hello friends at The Slimming Lounge,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀