4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Google Calendar and Zoom, and its ability to book appointments in 5-minute increments. Many praise its excellent customer service and flexibility for custom changes. It's particularly beneficial for businesses requiring appointments or bookings, leading to increased sales and efficiency. The modern interface and affordability are also highlighted.

July 27, 2023

The support team helped me clear all glitches from other apps, creating smooth running calendar with Propel.

Soul Gratitude
About 23 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 28, 2023

Hello friends at Soul Gratitude,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Nicole! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

March 16, 2023

Very easy to use this app. When I had a minor issue Leo helped me resolve that issue immediately. Has everything i need.

Honey B Esthetics
22 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied March 16, 2023

Hello friends at Honey B Esthetics,

Thank you very much for the review, Loren! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

March 21, 2023

A big Thank you to Tom for helping me with my app .. You were very helpful!! Keep up the great work!

Tarnished & Bohemian Poppy
17 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied March 21, 2023

Hello friends at Tarnished & Bohemian Poppy,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

February 14, 2024

Great support, thanks Leo.

Sauna in the woods
Propel Commerce replied February 15, 2024

Hello friends at Sauna in the woods,

Thank you very much for the review, Larry! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Edited May 17, 2023

Very good and fast support. my questions were clarified in a few minutes in the chat. Support very friendly. The app works great! tom is top

MHT-Helicopter
Germany
18 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 2, 2023

Hello friends at MHT-Helicopter,

Thank you very much for the review! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 30, 2023

customer service is awesome - they reply quick and work with you to solve the issues. I definitely recommend the app.

NY Laser Wax
12 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 30, 2023

Hello friends at NY Laser Wax,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Michelle! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 2, 2023

I had a great experience using this booking app! It was by far the easiest one I've tried, and the support team was incredibly helpful. I highly recommend it.

slowsouls
Singapore
About 19 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 2, 2023

Hello friends at slowsouls,

Thank you very much for the review, Chai Yee Yen! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

June 24, 2023

Easy to install and add booking services. Seamless integration and great and fast customer service.

Gretchen's Magnolia
About 12 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 24, 2023

Hello friends at Gretchen's Magnolia,

Thank you very much for the review, Gretchen! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

April 5, 2023

Leo was AMAZING!!! I wanted to make sure my calendar was live before I opened my coaching offer. He walked me thru everything!! Thank you again!!!

ARC Dynasty
About 4 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 5, 2023

Hello friends at ARC Dynasty,

Thank you very much for the review, Angela! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

August 3, 2023

The contact person was very helpful and fixed the issue. They were responsive, and very professional

Spokane Potters' Guild
About 2 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied August 7, 2023

Hello friends at Spokane Potters' Guild,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀