4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Google Calendar and Zoom, and its ability to book appointments in 5-minute increments. Many praise its excellent customer service and flexibility for custom changes. It's particularly beneficial for businesses requiring appointments or bookings, leading to increased sales and efficiency. The modern interface and affordability are also highlighted.

Edited May 25, 2023

I'm still finding my way around but the team are very helpful and it's very easy to use (so far!) and looks great - customisations also seem spot on.

Cheerful
30 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 25, 2023

Hello friends at Cheerful,

Thank you very much for the review, Lisa! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

April 18, 2023

Parfait ! Rien à redire tout fonctionne bien.
Le SAV est très rapide à tout heure.
Le fonctionnement et simple et rapide

Seeze
France
8 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 18, 2023

Bonjour amis de Seeze,

Merci pour cette superbe critique, Clément ! Tu es très apprécié. Profitez de l'application et plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

-Tom @ Propel Commerce

April 19, 2023

awesome customer service, replies in seconds, thank you for this app work great for easy bookings, thanks

G.W Bands
17 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 19, 2023

Hello friends at G.W Bands,

Thank you very much for the review, Yves! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

February 8, 2023

I ♡ how easily this app integrates with my site. When I was having issues with a new theme that was added to the site, Tom from the support chat helped me so fast that I thought I just did not give the system enough time to update. If you have a service-based business and need to set appointments I definitely recommend Propel!

BellzCouture
Propel Commerce replied February 9, 2023

Hello friends at BellzCouture,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 11, 2022

I was a free customer and their customer support responded right away. I am upgrading because this is a easy to use app and if I have problems I can rely on them to respond and fix it quickly

winecountryluxurypicnics
Propel Commerce replied August 11, 2022

Hello friends at winecountryluxurypicnics,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Esther! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 7, 2022

It's working really good and the support is amazing! Totally recomend!
Start using today and its really easy !

Catarina Macedo Ferreira
Portugal
July 1, 2022

On behalf of my business I would like to say that this is a great booking app. They also have very helpful support team! Thank you for assisting my business.

Beauty O’Clock Medical Spa
August 25, 2022

My business partner and I absolutely love this app. It has made our business flourish, and the best part of all is the support we receive anytime we feel stuck, it's always nice to know someone is willing to help resolve our issues. We are on the monthly plan and is soooo worth it.

ATX Foam Parties
Propel Commerce replied August 25, 2022

Hello friends at ATX Foam Parties,

Thank you for your AWESOME review! We really appreciate you. Feel free to reach us anytime you need help. We'll be here. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited August 4, 2023

Très réactif et efficace ! Merci beaucoup top
Je recommande Propel autour de moi. En plus personnalisation possible

Freedge Beauty
France
About 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 29, 2022

Hello friends at Freedge Beauty,

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to help your business. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

July 1, 2022

I used this app to help me book appointments easily. The customer service is outstanding with very quick to response time, I'd recommend for sure.

thedrumster.com
About 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 1, 2022

Hello friends at thedrumster.com,

We appreciate the review, Andrew! We're glad to help your store! The Support team is always here when you need us. More power to your business! 🚀