4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and top-notch customer support. They value its features like multiple appointment types, Google Calendar sync, and client reminder system. Praise is given for its reliability, performance, and sleek design. It's seen as a cost-effective solution that boosts sales and efficiency. The app's customization options cater to diverse booking needs.

June 15, 2022

I love this app and the staff are really helpful. i cant wait to have my clients book their appointments with this app.

T.Alexandra.com
Propel Commerce replied June 15, 2022

Hello friends at T.Alexandra.com,

We're glad to help your business, Tamara! Thanks for the review!
Chat us anytime you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

August 29, 2022

merci de l'aide c'est une tres bonne appli de prise de rdv, on peut tout traduire dans la langue souhaitée

Miliya
Spain
Propel Commerce replied August 31, 2022

Bonjour amis de Miliya,

Merci beaucoup pour l'avis ! Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider à tout moment. Discutez-nous chaque fois que vous avez besoin d'aide ! Plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

- Léo @ Propel Commerce

July 4, 2022

Grate app... Amazing customer support... They did offer free 20 mints customer support to install the app and make it work.

Monkey Pen Store
January 9, 2023

Leo was timely and effective in helping me implement the code in my current theme. He guided me throughout the steps, and provided detailed answers to all of my queries. I highly recommend this app for small business owners and Leo as your representative!

Mackesy Joi Beauty Clinic
Trinidad & Tobago
Propel Commerce replied January 9, 2023

Hello friends at Mackesy Joi Beauty Clinic,

Thank you very much for the review, Aaliyah! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 24, 2022

I've gone through about 5 different booking apps and this is definitely the one I've been looking for!! So simple and easy, and the customer support team are amazing and respond quickly!

Heightsafe Solutions
Propel Commerce replied May 24, 2022

Hello friends at Heightsafe Solutions,

Thank you for the review, Jon! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

March 11, 2023

Very responsive chat support. Unfortunately there are no possibilities to bulk import and setup the settings at once. The sizes of the fonts can't be changed manually. They need to make this app more advanced because it is a great app with great people!

Humidia
Belgium
Propel Commerce replied March 11, 2023

Hello friends at Humidia,

Thank you very much for the review, Mikail! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

April 24, 2023

Wonderful Customer Service! We have tried several apps of this type and so far Propel has out performed in ease and reliability as well as in customer service!

Pups Path
Propel Commerce replied April 24, 2023

Hello friends at Pups Path,

Thank you very much for the review, Cinnamon! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

June 6, 2023

Tom helped me with all the doubts I had when installing the app. Thank you very much! Costumer service is really good

Set Point Chile
Chile
Propel Commerce replied June 6, 2023

Hello friends at Set Point Chile,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Alexandra! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

May 26, 2022

Another outstanding FREE app from Propel Commerce. Installation was super easy and again Leo was fantastic help getting it all set up! If your looking for a Booking app this should 100% be your choice!

RyanDobinson
November 16, 2022

I have found this app relatively easy to use, and have been very impressed with the quick and personal customer service from Leo. I’ve had a few issues quickly changing my store hours to adjust for my schedule. And Leo has quickly been able to access my shop (with permission of course) and quickly fix any issue I am having. I decided to upgrade to the $15/month plan so that my clients could receive text appointment confirmations. Any frustration I have had with not quickly figuring out an issue with Propel has been quickly relieved by the FAST, courteous and professional customer service from the Propel team! I also have found it to look very nice and professional. It seamlessly incorporates with my Shopify site. A+++ Erica

shopransomjewelry
Propel Commerce replied November 17, 2022

Hello friends at shopransomjewelry,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Erica! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀