January 9, 2024

Dear Appokart Team,
2B FOUND SPORTS PVT LTD would like to thank you for the service you provided in bringing our dream app to LIVE on both platforms. The tech team understood our requirements and provided enough support in applying required changes to the app as and when raised. App customization & implementation is also pretty seamless.

2BF SHOP

Best Gold Shop
Singapore
4 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Team is very supportive and helpful! Response time is great and they provide how to videos to help you in the future

LoveMoon Candle Co
2 months using the app
January 8, 2024

100% best app I have had for My store. I struggled in areas but the support was amazing and they did most the work for me to ensure everything was done as well as publishing the app.

Luxe-Custom-Designer
23 days using the app
December 11, 2023

Very good service and very friendly.

Nicole's Riiteregge Shop
Switzerland
About 2 months using the app
December 20, 2023

wonderful support team, ready to help solve any challenges. Kudos Guys !!!

Orjawa online local market
Nigeria
29 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Their help team is always available to answer any questions or concerns. My app had a problem at one point and the team made me a priority in fixing it. They also quickly integrated analytics for my apps so I can in realtime observe the apps traffic. Amazing!!!!

Bona Fide Fashion
27 days using the app
September 13, 2023

Dear appoKart

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for the incredible effort, dedication, and teamwork that went into launching our webshop into the app. This achievement wouldn't have been possible without your hard work and commitment.

As we embark on this new chapter with our webshop available in the app, I have no doubt that we will continue to achieve great things together. Your contributions are invaluable, and I am excited about the opportunities and growth that lie ahead.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your hard work and dedication. Let's celebrate this milestone together and look forward to even more achievements in the future.

Warm regards,

NextthinkShop

NextthinkShop
Netherlands
3 months using the app
September 7, 2023

Excellent support, perfect application!!

Liowen
Italy
3 months using the app
September 4, 2023

great people, very professional and helpful. they helped me throughout the process by being attentive to my needs and advising me in the best possible way. I highly recommend them

BELLA FRA