AppOkart‑ Mobile App Builder

AppOkart‑ Mobile App Builder | Reviews

by AppOkart

A DIY mobile app maker to build mobile apps with Drag & Drop

KARMA-WGACA

Pros: Quick support, experienced team, easy to set-up, and those support docs.
Cons: Didn’t find any during my time working with Appokart.

The Dog Says

Very easy to set up and that drag and drop feature certainly made it easy to build an app. All the features are very useful, one that I liked the most and will be using to reach out to my customers is that unlimited push notifications feature.

Decorator's Lab

They understand the needs and vision of a small business. Offered me the best support to grow my business. Now I’ve an app to reach my customers and no doubt my sales have definitely increased after launching my app. All thanks to Appokart for the advice and their app builder.

Thelifefeature.com

All my queries were answered on time. The process of app building with Appokart was fast. Thanks to their support docs that I used to build by app.

Lux

I didn’t know a lot about building apps. Basically I have zero knowledge of writing code. But with the Appokart and their support team I’m able to build my app without any problem. Of Course there were uncertainties but their experts did help me out by telling what I was doing wrong.

Handbags Specialist Headquarter

First thing that I liked the most is that the Appokart team is very attentive and always there to help you with the process. Secondly, setting up and building the app was easy, we are almost done with the development of our app with only a few things left before we will launch it.

GetOut Your Feelings

Amazing app !! Its so user friendly and the docs provided within the app are self explanatory. The overall installation process went so smooth. Really happy with the work!!

Sayt Rlae®️

Their support docs are really helpful. As it got all the information needed to build an app. Appokart is very easy to use.

Djeukam Sablee

Great App !! Excellent customer service provided by team. We are still in development phase but really liked their work.

Gelo Technologies Inc

Loved the job done by Appokart Team. Really happy with their work. I was looking for this type of solution from long time. Highly recommended.

Previous 1