AppOkart‑ Mobile App Builder

AppOkart‑ Mobile App Builder

$49/month. 60-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 22, 2023

Amazing app with grt feature with very less price. I srch alot of app - but in the shopify a lot of expensive app with less feature but this is the perfect for the startup.

Gola Market
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 20, 2023

App Works Smoothly and their tech team is very supportive. It takes a little while to design and complete the app as per your preference. But it is completely worth expanding your business.

Great Work Team. Cheers.

The Muscle Kart.com
January 18, 2023

We are up with appocart since 6 months, it has really helped us to gain revenue in all terms. Will defenately recommend to store owner who wants to excel sales channel. Order flow is good in this app and customer do not face any issue in checkout process.

JUST CORSECA
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 17, 2023

designing the app was easy. It took me about a day to design and configure everything. Once you are done, I suggest you go to their website to read the step by step instructions on how to start the publishing process. After testing the app, I was pleasantly surprised at how everything worked perfectly and how user friendly the app is.

vapalla
Mexico
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 11, 2023

The backend interface is easy and setting up was smooth.
During the publishing stage, they was supportive and published our application in a very short time.

AudioTech
Egypt
January 2, 2023

Designing the app was easy. It took me about a day to design and configure everything. Once you are done, I suggest you go to their website to read the step by step instructions on how to start the publishing process. After testing the app, I was pleasantly surprised at how everything worked perfectly and how user friendly the app is. Also, it seems like my products look better in the app than they do on my website. During the publishing stage, there was very little for me to do. The team was very professional and patient with me. I look forward to working with them for a long time.

Concordia Style Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 30, 2022

This is a great app builder to start your business off with. The tech team responds quickly when you need them and the app builder is easy to use and set up your app however you want for your business. And if you don't know how to build your own app , the team will do it for you! No extra charge! Check them out, you wont regret it.

BrownGold
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 28, 2022

Writing this review after 6 months of using their services. Appokart is great. The backend interface is easy and setting up was smooth since the team helped me get what I want. Initially I did face some bugs which I understand is unavoidable since I had a few customized integrations. After sales is great. Usually the response time to fix an issue is approx 0-2days depending on the nature of the issue. Team is brilliant and we would recommend shopify users to definitely get them on board. Cheers!

The Black Steel
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 25, 2022

This app was exactly what I was looking for! great people to work with, always available and ready to assist. we highly recommended to the success of any store.

Propfaktory
August 18, 2022

Loved the support we get. Explored lot of options but quite happy with AppOkart.
Thank you team for support. Lots many to come.

Doree