4.6

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping app for its wide range of high-quality products, straightforward pricing, and efficient performance. It's praised for seamless Shopify integration and quick, professional customer support. The smart dropshipping feature and powerful marketing tools have been instrumental in streamlining processes and boosting sales. Merchants also find the ability to filter products by shipping location useful. It's particularly beneficial for dropshippers in the US, EU, and UK due to fast delivery times, with some reporting business growth after use.

April 25, 2022

Easy to use, probably the easiest from the ones I have tried to so far. The video how to's are definitely very helpful! Good selection of products and all automated

hiveoutlet
April 26, 2022

Very very very good App. I have installed it few weeks ago and I have found all I needed to run and get a bit of diversification to my store. Top 5 stars!

secretsigma
April 27, 2022

Feels very good and built on latest technology. Really good piece of software if you want to dropship.

vortexsh0p
April 27, 2022

I am a small business owner and this review is 100% for Appscenic awesome customer support. Every single time I needed help, they were very helpful!

cubetags
July 7, 2022

Good products, good prices and fast delivery. I really not have much to complain about, the app works, products ships and the system works. 5 stars from my point of view.

jasminflowstore
September 7, 2022

Very happy so far with the app. Good products and really fast shipping in US and Canada where my clients are!

steel-design-store-333b
June 24, 2022

Very, very good app. I am selling spices and bbq items and found the best prices in the market. Yes, you need a subscription but its just 19$...

iasibbqstore
March 25, 2022

Thank you for all the support, I have now 300 more products in my store that are looking brilliant. Best app ever!

hostedeals
June 24, 2022

Using the app for over a month now and overall a very good experience. Their support is the best, very helpful and patient. I am learning, I am growing and I had my first order. Thank you Appscenic!

evelina8-77df
May 4, 2022

Very happy so far, after a full month of usage. Products are good, got some traction as well on them, 3 orders, 6 added to cart and 12 saved to wish list...

missstorefash88