Aramex ‑ shipping app

Aramex ‑ shipping app

by Aramex International LLC

Ship with the largest logistics company in the middle east

Ananas Tn

what a waste of time, support dont awnser not even in the original website the app get partial details so u need to put manualy other details, cash on delivery option absent , i work with this company for 2 month now i have prepaid account with them i have send packages with them but in conclusion, try to avoid a maximum to work with them they will never help u grow

Amantelingerie

Using the app to fulfil orders on http://global.amantelingerie.com/
The app works fine but lacks some functionality such as updating delivery status. The Aramex click to ship service offers much more functionality that the app from what I know.

Thestiffcollar Com

it works perfectly but now after aramex API updation in jan 2016 it is giving error.

Piyush S

SixthBase

We at SixthBase, are very happy with the services provided by Aramex. The app and the support given by the team to make the user understand how the flow works makes it very easy to use.

A special thanks to Amol and team for making this happen in the best way possible.

The courier and delivery services provided by the company are also one of the best available in the market.

We couldn't have chosen a better service for our site.

DubaiMint

This plug in does not work... Fortunately for Aramex the rating system on Shopify has only stars, I would have preferred if Shopify had given five "dustbins" along with the stars so that we could give negative ratings.

Since I live in Dubai and I am used to the crappy service Aramex gives (I have several complaint e-mail that I have written to Aramex to back this claim) I guess I should not be surprised that this plugin from Aramex does not work!

This is the message from the plugin for the past several weeks;

"Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time."

2 Next