4.6
December 6, 2023

Archive has been a game-changer for our influencer and content department. Our influencer team is able to track all tags and organize them in the collections tab. We especially love the super-search feature which allows us to search content based on specific needs. Their customer service is also really helpful and responsive when we have any questions. We highly recommend!

Solawave
Edited February 19, 2024

I had a concern with the app initially but the customer support team stepped in quickly and made things right. Highly recommend Archive to anyone looking to display UGC on their store. Great product and looking forward to new features down the road!

WhyGolf
5 months using the app
January 24, 2024

Our team uses this app constantly for social listening and partnership/campaign tracking. Their customer experience is great as well!

Poppy Barley
About 2 years using the app
August 23, 2023

Fantastic Customer service, any issues get sorted straight away! The app also does an amazing job at capturing all tagged content, highly recommend!

Evolve Apparel
Edited May 23, 2023

We've been using Archive for about a year now and it fills a major need for us. If you're running an influencer or UGC program at any kind of scale you're going to need something like this - and there really isn't any direct competitor I'm even aware of.

It does exactly what it promises to do; automatically finds and (ummm...) archives any UGC that's posted about your brand on Instagram and Tiktok - as long as you're @mentioned in the post. (On IG it will capture hashtags too.)

Just based on that, it's worth it in the hours saved. But there are a couple of other things that are worth mentioning that make it a little better than that:

1. It captures and downloads Stories, which otherwise might not last long enough for you to even find them.

2. It has built in tools to help you speed up the rights-request process.

3. It's putting all of that content into a visual "wall" where you can tag and sort it to your liking which is a lot easier/more intuitive than doing that in Dropbox or Google Drive.

4. It's being developed really quickly and they have a great team that's putting a ton of effort into it. They've gone way above and beyond to help me with whatever issues I've had.

Unicorn Snot
10 months using the app
February 4, 2022

Super easy to use. Archive probably saved our team hours of manually downloading posts from IG and TikTok.

Pela Earth
February 19, 2022

good and simple app.. It saves the stories. It keeps track of all the mentions. You could easily lost a lot of cool UGC so its really handy.

Green Glass
Chile
August 23, 2022

Super easy to use and insightful. I particularly like the weekly emails that aggregate # of posts / all posts by platform.

OLIPOP
June 27, 2022

As a one man show, this app is INCREDIBLE. I do not have time to stay on top of collecting/saving/organizing all the content that people share on social media. This app makes my life 100x easier and cannot recommend it enough. Not only does it save the stories and posts, I'm able to download them and organize them in a way that's easy for me to repurpose. The team / devs and support are all incredible and highly responsive. Time is money, and you're losing money if you're not using this app on your store.

Shutter Bombs
April 12, 2022

Really impressed with this app - SUCH powerful content from your followers & this app just made it easy to capture and repurpose! Genius!
Parker