Reviews (46)

4.6
January 24, 2024

Our team uses this app constantly for social listening and partnership/campaign tracking. Their customer experience is great as well!

Poppy Barley
Edited February 19, 2024

I had a concern with the app initially but the customer support team stepped in quickly and made things right. Highly recommend Archive to anyone looking to display UGC on their store. Great product and looking forward to new features down the road!

WhyGolf
5 months using the app
December 6, 2023

Archive has been a game-changer for our influencer and content department. Our influencer team is able to track all tags and organize them in the collections tab. We especially love the super-search feature which allows us to search content based on specific needs. Their customer service is also really helpful and responsive when we have any questions. We highly recommend!

Solawave
April 11, 2022

Highly recommend the Archive app! It allows us to be sure that we catch any expiring stories that our team might have missed over the weekends or holidays.

Wolven
Over 2 years using the app
February 1, 2022

Great app to keep track of all of the tagged content at scale so you can use it for marketing purposes

Serge DeNimes
Over 2 years using the app
July 29, 2022

Love this app - super easy way to catch all posts on all platforms, download, and save them! Highly recommended :)

Wren + Glory
April 12, 2022

This app is sooo useful. It captures all of the UGC that we otherwise would have to pay a VA to chase down for us. It captures IG stories that we were often too slow to find in the past. It was easy to get set-up and their support has been quick and helpful. I'd 100% recommend this to anyone.

Pela Case
February 4, 2022

Super easy to use. Archive probably saved our team hours of manually downloading posts from IG and TikTok.

Pela Earth
March 28, 2022

I originally wanted to hack together a solution like Archive. I thought, well, this shouldn't be so complicated. I'm so glad I signed up for Archive. The way I can filter, view, organize UGC content is a huge energy & time saver. It's quick and I am even using this for our wholesale Faire images!

Farmers Juice
February 19, 2022

good and simple app.. It saves the stories. It keeps track of all the mentions. You could easily lost a lot of cool UGC so its really handy.

Green Glass