Argo Checkout Upsell

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 13, 2022

Great app! Does exactly what I needed it to do.
The support team are doing excellent job and helped me instantly with translation and other technical aspects I needed for my website.
Can't wait to see future development and new features.

Shoprifty
Israel
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 21, 2022

la aplicación esta bastante bien pero creo que será mucho mejor si dejan que escojamos una colección entera de productos para poder luego añadir varios productos + de 100

MAGHÚ ECUADOR
Ecuador
Time spent using app: 2 days
Sections Design replied January 23, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and for trying our app!
We do have plans of adding this feature. It is on our development road map and we hope to roll it out soon.
We are working hard at adding many other application features that were requested by users.
Stay tuned!

December 6, 2021

Fantastic app - look forward to seeing future development, it's a great functional app that does the job.

Flowers Gold Coast
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 28, 2021

I must say that this app really helps in adding functionality for my website. With this new added functionality, my website now allows checkout upsell, eventually will helps to improve my sales.

eplanetworld
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
Sections Design replied November 28, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. I appreciate it!
This is the perfect time to boost your Hollyday sales with our upsell app. Best of luck!

October 26, 2021

I just install the app and I'm loving it. Its easy and intuitive to create offers. Clear interface and awesome support in case you have some specific needs.

PEITA
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 26, 2021

Incredible app. Perfectly implements the native checkout upsell functionality of Shopify, with an easy-to-use interface. You'll see results from day 1. Big thanks to the developer for releasing such an awesome app.

My Perfume Shop