Arrives By ‑ Delivery Date

Arrives By ‑ Delivery Date

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 12, 2022

Amazingly easy to setup and exactly what I was looking for. I know nothing about setting up Shopify stores or Apps. Video was very clear and took me 9 minutes overall. Thank you so much.

SeltzaTap
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Reid Eval replied December 12, 2022

Thank you for writing this review and I'm glad you're enjoying Arrives By!

August 1, 2022

Lighting quick response time. Great customer service thank you. Helped me fix problem as soon as possible

Cyber Punk Visor
Time spent using app: 4 months
Reid Eval replied August 1, 2022

Thank you! Glad we could help

July 7, 2022

Great app. The only issue is that we can't differentiate working days from weekends. Is it possible to ignore weekends?

Cerâmica DeBarro
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Reid Eval replied July 10, 2022

Hi! This is possible with our paid plan. Please email our support team if you need any help getting it set up!

July 7, 2022

Amazing app. I just installed this app and enabled it on the product page. It clearly tells the customer that when they will receive their order. Thumbs up!

ESEC
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 29, 2022

I can't say so much about this app but it's good. I installed this app few days ago and it's fine for order delivery date estimation etc.
Thanks :)

Embrace Footwear
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 23, 2022

It's a nice app that offers many things such as date estimation and shipping date. Thanks. Good app.

motor trends
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 26, 2022

Developer is very helpful and made changes to the app quickly for me. A very reasonable subscription cost too!

Henderson To Home
Time spent using app: 2 months
Reid Eval replied March 27, 2022

Thanks for the review! I'm glad we could make things work for you.

March 8, 2022

The app works well and is easy to install using the new OS 2.0 blocks. The developer responded quickly to add a new feature.

Capital Golf