ArtPlacer

The marketing tool to make your art business grow

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Art House SF

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I evaluated multiple similar apps for my art gallery website and then I found ArtPlacer. First of all, for the product that just came out, I must say it's quite polished and bug-free. This is quite uncommon in software development. Kudos! Secondly, I like the breadth of features offered, it's not just a one-function app, but a Swiss knife with a number of AR features useful for art galleries, artists and interior designers. Lastly, there were some changes that I requested ArtPlacer to implement in my product page so that ArtPlacer works better in it, and ArtPlacer worked closely with me on implementing this feature. Customer support was great and back-and-worth with developers also at a high level. So, well-deserved 5 stars. UPDATE 1 YEAR LATER: After using this app for a year, I have to downgrade my review form 5 stars to 3. I asked ArtPlacer folks to provide me with some analytics who used the app, so that I can follow up on these leads. They didn't do that unfortunately. So after one year, I have no idea if anyone ever used the app despite all the work we put into integrating it on my Shopify site, adding size to each painting and so on. I have to give it only 3 stars. Yes, it does what it says it do, but... does anyone really care? do people even use this functionality? so far the answer is no

Ivan Jones Artist

I have found this app useful on my art website as people can see my artworks on a predetermined wall as well as on their own wall if they are happy to photograph it. It also allows them to see my artworks in real-time if they are happy to download the Artplacer app. Unfortunately, the link to the app only shows the Apple store, even though the Artplacer app is available in Google Play. I am not sure whether it is worth $29 per month, but I will continue to use it as it is the only AR app available on Shopify.

GALLERY WOL75 | Online Gallery for Modern & Contemporary Art

Location Netherlands

Professional app! This app provides me with everything to make it my costumers as easy as possible to view my artworks online. So happy with it! Also an amazing service. I have chosen for the advanced plan for my needs. It's worth every penny! So happy with it! Perfect for me as an professional Artist.

Incredible AI Art

Misleading offer, First it says it is free then it will ask to install widget, when one signs up for Basic plan with $11 monthly fee and then it will ask again to upgrade tp expensive premium option.