Single Click Setup
Easily set up the Ask-to-Buy button in your store. Customize design and language.
Prevent cart abandonment and increase sales by enabling shoppers to share their cart with parents or friends.
Shoppers can track the status of their requests and be notified when the purchase is made.
About Ask to Buy
Many visitors don't have the ability or the intent to pay in your store:
- Teenagers and children who don't have a card rely on their parents.
- Spouses, siblings, or friends who choose a gifts for themselves.
Without a proper way for them to share what they want, sales get lost.
How does AskToBuy save you all those lost sales?
- After a shopper filled a cart, instead of abandoning the cart, he/she pre-fills all the checkout details, and sends the ready cart to whoever will pay for it.
- The payer receives a link that directs him/her directly to the pre-filled checkout page. All they need to do is put in their payment details.
- Social Pressure - Askers are notified on the status of their request. Payers are more likely to complete the purchase when they know the asker is looking.
- Edit the design and placement of the AskToBuy widget to match your store.
- Customize or change the language of any or all the texts in the app.
- Track all requests, their status, and overall revenue uplift.
- 24/7 support.
Is this good for my store?
Stores that have either of the following will find AsktoBuy beneficial:
- If your store has customers under the age of 17.
- If your store has items that can be purchased as a gift.
If you like us - rate us!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
loved it. this app is very useful for my baby store. it's easy to use and it's free! thank you! I hope you can continue to do another useful app for free mehehehe
We're happy you're satisfied. We'd love to hear more as the app continues to evolve.
This is a VERY good idea. Started working with the app not too long ago and loving it. I'm sure it will only get better with time and be a very popular and useful app.
Awesome! let us know if we can help you in any other way :)
When I toggle the enable app button it doesn't show up in the website. Anyone has the same problem? thanks
Thank you for letting us know. Our team looked into the problem and we believe that we managed to solve it. We reached out to you in person with instructions.