Ask to Buy

Ask to Buy

by AskToBuy

Enable cart sharing with parents/friends, who'll pay for it

פוט סטאר - FutStar

Great idea! Great app!
Perfect for my target market.
I highly recommend to every store owner to use it.

August 4, 2020

Thanks for the kind review. If you'll require any support, feel free to reach out

Sexoholozone

Just started using this app but it looks like it's perfect for my niche ;P
Hope everything will work well!

July 22, 2020

Thank you for the kind review. We're here if you'll have any question in the future.

Desirefy

Great app,im using it few days already and I increased my sales in 20% from my weekly total..

July 22, 2020

Thank you - we'd love to continue learning on your progress. Do feel free to reach out in person if and when you will have questions.

matancohen-365

I was looking for something like this app for quite some time now - many of my customers don't pay for themselves, and AskToBuy gives them an easy and socially acceptable way to send this request to the person who's to pay. Good luck!

July 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We hope it'll continue to serve you as well is it has so far!

LaJosefine

The app was really easy to setup and use.
Very user friendly and easy to implement.
Had it up and running the same day.
I like the 'nudge' it gives visitors to make a purchase even if they don't fully intend to, simply by handing it for someone else to pay!
Thank you!

July 6, 2020

Thank you. This is one of the significant reasons the app can actually increase sales. Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

RUSSELL FANS

I liked the simplicity of the app. Easy to operate and the icon can be moved to the left or right of your choice. The application Does not slow down site loading speed which is another advantage. Here is a link to my site and you can see what it looks like before you install.

July 5, 2020

Thanks for your review. Your site looks great and we like the customization you did with the AskToBuy icon. We would love to hear from you in the coming months about the effect that adding AskToBuy to your site had.

KinkyDiva

Just installed this app on my store https://kinkydiva.com/
Sounds like a great idea. Sounds real simple to use.
However it does not to be appearing on my store.
I don't think i've missed anything, But it's possible.
Please assist asap and I'll review my rating.
Wanted to contact you via your app but could not see a contact option.
Many thank's in advance.

July 3, 2020

**update**

Issue resolved :)

-------

Hi Craig and thanks for not giving up on the app.
We looked at your site and indeed it seems that the app isn't showing. Usually the reason for that is that the app wasn't activated for some reason.
Please go to the app dashboard, and make sure that the toggle button that's in the upper-right corner of the dashboard is active. If not - click it and refresh your site. The Ask To Buy icon should now show up in the the bottom of your site.

Please update us if this solved it. You can do that using our contact email - ask.to.buy.shop@gmail.com

JeweLee

Just excellent, just what I was looking for. The customer service team is amazing and there for any questions. Highly recommend

July 2, 2020

We're super excited that you enjoy the app. You store looks great and we hope we will do our bit to help it grow!

The Daytron D'mur Collection

Looks like a great app to help accumulate sales, and even invite customers who otherwise may not shop our site. Looking forward to some great things with this app!

July 2, 2020

Thanks. Your store looks like it could benefit from enabling this option to your visitors.
We noticed that the icon isn't showing up in the store - you need to make sure that you enable the app in the app dashboard (there's a toggle in the upper right corner of the dashboard screen).
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

NOOKS Home Decor Designs

I love the app!
It's super easy to install, the customer service is great and for my store it's ideal. The feedback I get from my customers is really good.

July 1, 2020

Thank you! it's great to see that even a store so well crafted as yours finds AskToBuy useful. That's why we're here.

Feel free to reach out with any feedback or request.

Previous 1