Ask to Buy ‑ Cart as registry

Ask to Buy ‑ Cart as registry

by AskToBuy

Turn your Cart to Registry & Wish List with fast Cart Sharing

Wine Envy

I'm changing my review as initially this was great and has quickly changed without explanation. The discount code option has disappeared and request emails are not coming through to ourselves as tests nor our intended customers. Nor have I received a reply about any of these issues. Please reply, this app is great if it works.

Kinky’s Delivery Service

So far, so good! It’s been an easy operation process unlike other apps we’ve tried. We’re looking forward to what’s to come

Apeiron Store

We like the app, but even better than the app itself is the team behind it. We appreciate all of the support and the time they spent going above and beyond when we had an issue. Not only did they find what was wrong, but they did a custom fix for our store specifically which was much appreciated! Also, the feedback was daily, I never had to wait long periods of time to get answers. So, A+ for customer service for sure, thanks again guys!

Console skins world

Very good app, useful aPP, THE IDEA IS GREAT and the app very effective,
the supprot is very helpful

duckling-beauty.com

Great App! Easy to install & set Up.
Looking forward to it being put through it's paces.
Its a great idea too!

Lunula

Great app! Very useful and does exactly what it says on the tin. Would highly recommend and the customer support is brilliant too if you have any issues.

August 21, 2020

Thank you - have a great time!

The Lady Bride

Great App!!! It decreased abandoned checkout,
in Two weeks of used, fully customized for costumers convenience, and store languish style.
Great customer support too.

August 13, 2020

We love your store as well! Be in touch if we can be of any service :)

Homeworky

I used this app and I really like it.
Recommend it to every store on Shopify.
Can be very helpfull for increasing sales!

Alibaby PH

loved it. this app is very useful for my baby store. it's easy to use and it's free! thank you! I hope you can continue to do another useful app for free mehehehe

August 10, 2020

We're happy you're satisfied. We'd love to hear more as the app continues to evolve.

EdenProducts

This is a VERY good idea. Started working with the app not too long ago and loving it. I'm sure it will only get better with time and be a very popular and useful app.

August 10, 2020

Awesome! let us know if we can help you in any other way :)

Previous 1 3