Ask to Buy create & share cart

Turn your Cart to Registry & Wish List with fast Cart Sharing

$15/month. 30-day free trial.

Create and Share carts

TODO ROL SPAIN

Location Spain
Time spent using app 5 minutes

muy facil de instalar, ahora a esperar resultados. lo mejor es que es gratis, no esta en español pero se entiende lo suficiente para hacerlo bien

LaLa Horse LTD

Super easy to use, and it gives some outstanding functionality to our website. A truly GREAT app! I wish all apps were this wonderful :)

Jenja

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this application. The app works really good, highly reccomend it! Five stars!!!!And it's free

T W I N K L E & C o.

bestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbest

Shakolo

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 years

Well, none of my customers have used it as of yet, so I cannot comment on the performance of the app. I can say it is a very clever idea and would prove useful once finally used.

Be Lovely Lingerie

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good. Right now the only thing I wish I could change is the text "ask to buy supported" that's displayed on the product page.

Wine Envy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm changing my review as initially this was great and has quickly changed without explanation. The discount code option has disappeared and request emails are not coming through to ourselves as tests nor our intended customers. Nor have I received a reply about any of these issues. Please reply, this app is great if it works.

Kinky’s Delivery Service

Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far, so good! It’s been an easy operation process unlike other apps we’ve tried. We’re looking forward to what’s to come

Apeiron Store

We like the app, but even better than the app itself is the team behind it. We appreciate all of the support and the time they spent going above and beyond when we had an issue. Not only did they find what was wrong, but they did a custom fix for our store specifically which was much appreciated! Also, the feedback was daily, I never had to wait long periods of time to get answers. So, A+ for customer service for sure, thanks again guys!

Console skins world

Location Israel

Very good app, useful aPP, THE IDEA IS GREAT and the app very effective,
the supprot is very helpful

Previous 1 3