Ask to Buy ‑ Cart as registry

Ask to Buy ‑ Cart as registry

by AskToBuy

Turn your Cart to Registry & Wish List with fast Cart Sharing

Jenja

I used this application. The app works really good, highly reccomend it! Five stars!!!!And it's free

T W I N K L E & C o.

bestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbest

Shakolo

Well, none of my customers have used it as of yet, so I cannot comment on the performance of the app. I can say it is a very clever idea and would prove useful once finally used.

Be Lovely Lingerie

So far so good. Right now the only thing I wish I could change is the text "ask to buy supported" that's displayed on the product page.

Wine Envy

I'm changing my review as initially this was great and has quickly changed without explanation. The discount code option has disappeared and request emails are not coming through to ourselves as tests nor our intended customers. Nor have I received a reply about any of these issues. Please reply, this app is great if it works.

Kinky’s Delivery Service

So far, so good! It’s been an easy operation process unlike other apps we’ve tried. We’re looking forward to what’s to come

Apeiron Store

We like the app, but even better than the app itself is the team behind it. We appreciate all of the support and the time they spent going above and beyond when we had an issue. Not only did they find what was wrong, but they did a custom fix for our store specifically which was much appreciated! Also, the feedback was daily, I never had to wait long periods of time to get answers. So, A+ for customer service for sure, thanks again guys!

Console skins world

Very good app, useful aPP, THE IDEA IS GREAT and the app very effective,
the supprot is very helpful

duckling-beauty.com

Great App! Easy to install & set Up.
Looking forward to it being put through it's paces.
Its a great idea too!

Lunula

Great app! Very useful and does exactly what it says on the tin. Would highly recommend and the customer support is brilliant too if you have any issues.

August 21, 2020

Thank you - have a great time!

Previous 1 3