List unlimited products in Google, Bing, Facebook, Pinterest, Connexity, ShareASale, and more
Daily, fully-automated product data feeds, with a full-featured dashboard
Feeds are fully customizable. Simple programming rules included or request a free quote for custom programming
About Shopping Data Feed Service
Since 2004, we specialize in product data feeds to Google Shopping, Bing Shopping, Facebook/Instagram Product Ads, Pinterest, Connexity, ShareASale, and many other channels. Our reliable service submits millions of unique listings every day, for hundreds of small to medium-sized merchants.
- We now fully support translations for International Google Shopping Feeds! Our system retrieves your locale-specific translations of title, body_html, meta_title, and meta_description via the ShopLocales and TranslatableResource GraphQL endpoints.
- We now support inventory item cost and levels by location data for use in any feed
We offer all new customers a one-month free trial. All plans include unlimited products for no extra charge. Our service is pay-as-you-go, with no contracts or automatic billing. We are owned and operated from the Detroit-area in Michigan.
There is no charge to install this app. Here is a partial list of features available on the app dashboard:
- List and view products
- Filter products
- Configure field mappings
- View error and warning validation report
- Refresh/Submit feed on-demand
- Download feed file
- Fixed URL to the CSV feed file
- View submission history
- Analyze source data
- Much more...
- Google Shopping (Google Ads)
- Bing Shopping (Microsoft Ads)
- Facebook/Instagram Product Ads
- Pinterest Shopping Ads
- Connexity (PriceGrabber, Shopzilla, Yahoo Shopping, etc.)
- Commission Junction
- And more...
Optimization is critical to success in the shopping engines. With our specialized knowledge and experience, your feeds will be optimized from the start. We offer a wide range of optional optimization services, such as product data quality optimization, product categorization, automatic image resizing, and assistance with disapproved feeds.
- Custom programmed feeds (free quote)
- 'Smart' attributes automatically determine the best value for apparel attributes size, color, age_group, gender, size_type, size_system, and product_type
- Access to all product data via GraphQL API, including:
- Product and variant meta-fields
- Named options
- Smart and Custom collection titles, handles, and meta-fields
- Inventory item cost and levels by location
- ShopLocales locale-specific translations of title, body_html, meta_title, and meta_description
Pricing 30-day free trial
Standard Data Feed
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Aten Software Support is swift, responsive, and is truly there to help. They have instructions published so that you could set up on your own. However, you don't have to do this on your own as they're more than willing to help you if you need a helping hand with the setup, going above and beyond to dig into accounts for you.
Their follow up has been reliable, and we've used them for years without issues. Their pricing is also one of the most affordable (and reasonable) on the market.
Highly recommended! They really helped us during a feed crisis. Great customer care. Real experts and reliable
This is charging $49.00 just to setup the app. App installation should be free. Also there is no proper documentation. On every page they're asking for payments
Thank you for your review. I tried to reach out to you several times, but did not hear back. We sent an email announcement about lower pricing of $49 for our optional setup and optimization service shortly after you registered. I apologize for any confusion, but that service is entirely optional, and there is no setup fee for our app. The app is totally free to install, and furthermore, you get a free trial credit.
With regard to documentation, we have 100s of support articles under the 'Support' heading of our site. For do-it-yourself setup, we have detailed setup guides for each shopping engine, and are available to assist by email and phone should you get stuck. We also only have one page on the site where payment is collected (the Purchase Credit page). Feel free to contact me, and I would be happy to work with you to resolve any other questions or concerns you may have.