Language Native Translate

Language Native Translate | Reviews

by ArenaCommerce

Build multi-languages stores with New Native Translation API

UPSIGLOW

This app is not compatible with debutify, I have had many installation problems, at the time of translating, it does not translate all the pages. I request my refund!

November 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. It's problem with your theme, it's not about the app. Please contact them to fix it if you would like to use Shopify Native Transaction API, any app supporting Shopify transition API will do the same way. About your refund request, please contact us via support@arenacommerce.com. We don't receive any requests from you until now.

tonykreidt.com

I was unhappy to use this app, but there is a great customer service and they refund all pretty fast. Thank you.

Fyftyshop

I was charged $13 because I installed and uninstalled the application in one day - I don't have a FREE trial period like other applications?

October 29, 2021

Sorry, we don't receive any payment now for your subscription. You may check it here https://www.loom.com/i/5ec32dbc47db4402ad9029023368b3e1

Wòòkie.it

I am using this App and I must say it is as per description. Excellent for multilingual translation of stores and with assistance in case of difficulty more than rapid. In less than 24h I have solved any problem on several occasions. Recommended for those looking for a professional translator with always active support!

Jancarthy

This app supports price list: D. They have many good features. Customer support is also very good, convenient and fast.

Janisena

We had several questions and their technical team answered it satisfactorily, quickly and efficiently. 5 starts!

Mistybinson

I had a problem with the code. I contacted them, they solved it really fast within a day. Great job.

Janieacobs008

Great app. I am using the free version and I can translate my website very easily. highly recommended

Jenniferloyd

It will be a bit difficult to use at first. But trust me, just contact their support team. I did it & it's easier for me now.

Sherryanie

I like this app. They also support multiple languages for Google Feed. That's great, Support them...

Previous 1 3