Language Native Translate

Build multi-languages stores with New Native Translation API

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Sherryanie

I like this app. They also support multiple languages for Google Feed. That's great, Support them...

Sable Prints

The app does what it states - you can translate all translatable fields in Shopify and your Theme. Need to admit that UI needs improvements...

yraniaquineka

There were a few minor issues with language switcher I contacted their support about and they helped me with those very quickly!

tide0

I struggled with language selector. They helped add theme code to fix it. Nice!I hope it can promote order transactions

bortoldonnae20

Customer service here is excellent. Helen helped me setting up everything. Just contact them, they will help you setting fit to your theme.

candysequanti

The app is not suitable for my theme, but their support team has helped me set it up and the service is good.

John King Letter Art

Just downloaded this. After 2 minutes I'm already out. No idea what to do with it, how to use it and looks like a complete nightmare. Simple set up? Maybe if you're a programmer or website wiz, which I am not.

September 30, 2021

Could you contact us via support@arenacommerce.com? We are happy to assist you with the setup process.

hoakaapparel

The app is very intuitive and easy to understand. The team helped me to configure the language dropdown in my theme, 5 ⭐️ for the quick support!

Tipou bébé

Easy to use app with a lot of good features like multiple languages, language switcher. The support was very quick and helped me to install and launch a new language in my current store.

KK Laboratories

I downloaded this app to add multiple languages to my shop. But this app is so user unfriendly that it was a 2 days frustrating process and didn't match my expectations after all.

September 22, 2021

Hi, our support team has already set up the site for you then update on the ticket. Please check it.