Audience Push to Facebook

Audience Push to Facebook

by Audience Push

Automate syncing customer data to Facebook Custom Audiences

Indian Face

Looks good app but for any reason the synchronization is not well done. I have made a custom audience of my ready customers but Facebook says that the list is shorter than 20 persons and can not be used. Of course the customers are not 20 or lower... Hope it be solved.

Also i hope they work in the possibility of make audiences with more filters like "customers that have made an order more than 5 months ago" or similar.

Ledmiracles

Ripping app - its now in my list of top 5 apps - if you use Facebook ads, then you are literally losing money on ads and customers because of poor targeting - unless you use this app to auto update your FB custom audiences.

Fanfaire

Excellent app and the support is AWESOME. Went above and beyond in helping us gain a understanding of setting up our lists to build custom and look alike audiences. Highly recommended!

Better Call Conrad

This has been amazing. We've moved to 100% online in an effort to improve work/life balance. The store relies heavily on Facebook Marketing and this has shown at 432% uplift in returns from these audiences - purely due to the real-time updating of my audiences. This is my favourite app!

Soul Vibration

Extremely helpful app! Saves tons of time and removes the necessity to do manual Facebook Custom Audience updates! Thanks to real time synchronization, we are not worried that we show ads to existing customers any more.

Diamondkicks

GENIUS!

Each time my facebook advertising guys would ask me to send them an updated list of my customers to load into the customer audience. It was too time consuming. So this is really good!

And we've actually lowered the cost per acquisition, which is AMAZING!

Organicteatox

Great app - this is one of those no-brainers. Super easy to setup, and discovered some rule theories we had not been using previously.

Sherman Carter

We were fortunate to be an early beta tester of this app after having a real need. Historically we'd been downloading multiple lists every month and then cleaning them up for import. Then adding and removing multiple lists from multiple audiences. This app not only saves us 3 hours a month, our audiences are always up to date - and there is a real monetary value to to that. We'd pay 10x the price of this app for the value it gives us.