Auspost Pricing and Labels

Auspost Pricing and Labels

by Checkout Chick

Generate Australia Post Labels and Auspost Caculated Postage

Cranel

This app has saved me hours of time! I highly recommend using this app. It is easy to use, and import your orders!

Behold Games

When I reached out with a few questions I got this response: I'm sorry. We're no longer providing unpaid consulting. You can purchase an hour of Marcus' time here: https://www.littlebird.com.au/products/1-hour-of-marcus-time
or contact another paid Shopify Expert here: https://experts.shopify.com/ I'm rating them down in this review because to offer a free app then charge for some basic answers to enquiries about the app (where they have almost no documentation I can refer to or use) is really poor practice. You should not offer an app, without providing at least some support for it. Functionally it seems to fit some of my needs, but the above experience has really soured me off using this app. *edit* after getting the above message they got in touch and answered my questions, I don't know I they saw the review or not before doing this.

Qeelux.com.au

i don't recommended this app please don't install this app as this is fake auspost shipping app never work i tried multiple time but just wasted time and also they encouraging to update store to advance shopify which is not worth this guy is stupid i gave rating as this app service and after getting review this guy find my facebook store page and gave me bad rating and mentioned store owner is rude this is how this app working i am going to complaint to shopify that remove this app immediately as this is fraud app also other 5 star rating is fake developer mentioned it's free app but there is nothing for free have to buy higher shopify plan.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your 5th or 6th review of our app today[1]. This is a FREE[2] app we made to connect Shopify to Australia Post. In order to use the "Carrier Rates" feature you need a Shopify Account with that feature. Per the docs you can get this without getting Shopify Advance. Please see "Getting Carrier Calculated Shipping on Shopify without the Advanced Shopify Plan" here: https://schappi.com/tips/carrier-calculated-shipping-without-advanced-shopify-or-shopify-plus/

[1] Yup, you read right! Make of it what you will:

[2] Yes free as in beer. We don't charge or make money from this app. We're merchants who thought that others might benefit from the work we did for our own business. Truth be told, we no longer use the app (we now use Auspost eParcel), however we maintain the servers for the thousands of folks who continue to use the app to present dynamic Auspost rates at checkout and export their orders as a MyPost formatted CSV.

FlexiGardenFrames

Brilliant. Honestly, we were tearing our hair out before we discovered this wonderful (FREE!!!) app. Simple to use, highly effective - absolutely brilliant, thank you

El Cielo

Great app with great support! Generates accurate AusPost rates and makes bulk importing to MyPost simple and easy. Can't get much better for a free app!

BINKABU

IT WORKS!!! Oh my lord this is an amazing app for businesses that can't afford apps that automatically generate labels, but do have enough orders to warrant using bulk import through MyPost business. It exports your orders into a perfectly compatible file for bulk import in MyPost. No more exporting a CSV that needs meticulous editing to work within MyPost. THANK YOU you have made my life so much easier!

Noble Kind

This is a great app for getting lots of data from orders into your My Post Business account easily. It worked really well for what I needed at the moment and so fantastic that it is free!
The support team are genuinely really great to deal with. My only feedback was some quick instructions on how to navigate the installation and use the app. But overall couldn't recommend it more.

Weekends

This app is exactly what we needed! We wanted to be able to export addresses for import in My Post Business while using our own standard shipping rates. This app fits the bill perfectly.