Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Pure Skin

Thank you so much. i was looking for 2days to find an app which will change the currency . thank you , thank you!!!!! <3

REMIDII

The app seems really good so far, I am very excited to see how it will effect my stores sales in the next few weeks.

Emera Accessories

Super easy and helpful, the guide is easy to follow, recommended to someone that is running your own online store.

Puree2go

This app is extremely easy to set up, even for non techies. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to display various currencies.

Accessory Hill

I was initially a bit hesitant to use the app because I assumed there would be a lot of strings attached since it was a free app. However, the entire setup process was really easy and efficient. The app integrates extremely well with my store and I am thoroughly pleased with the app. Definitely recommend! I will be sure to check out other apps from the developer!

Royal Diamond Painting

Edit: Well it use to be free...I had to reinstall it since I changed my theme...went to reinstall and it is not free any more so I need to take stars away since I have to go find a new one. I don't mind paying a small fee a month but overall $8.99 per month is NOT worth it. awesome app! easy set up and customer service is awesome! Plus it is the best free one! Even better than some of the paid ones so GREAT Job!

SaleEvent.com

This app is awesome. Easy to install and get running! The support team got back to me within the hour on help with auto-convertor. Highly recommend!!!

TheConceptClub

Great app. all it needs it auto geo location currency and would be the best app. First time I've actually wanted a paid version of an app. I'll have to go elsewhere

October 21, 2020

hi there! The app automatically converts based on location. It's also completely free to use. We don't have any paid plans, you don't need one to enjoy all of its features. Maybe your setup was not completed properly? send us an email - support@conversionbear.com we will be happy to help you test it. Our team is distributed globally so that should not be a problem 👍

Si te quieres

Ha sido facilísimo de poner en marcha y comprobar que funciona a la perfección. Andaba buscando algo así. Por el momento perfecto!

StreetSmart Collective

i really loved this app, its easy to use and works well. My only minor issue is positioning, I'd rather it be a pop up than floating but otherwise and amazing app.