Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Seodigital

This is a great app to use in my store. Thank you for that. User friendly and very easy to setup overall 5/5

SarraMurra

Love it! Easy set-up, love the round-up option! Thank you! Best thing about it is that it's free :))

LED Galaxy Lamp

I can't believe this APP is Free! Very easy to setup. This app is highly recommended!! Cheers!!!!!!!

scribbs.co

I can highly recommend this app. It works very well on my store. At beginning there was little issue with the cart page notification and automatic change of currencies when scrolling down the page. But I wrote quick email to support team and they helped me to resolve it (specifically Itai) - very fast help. Now everything works perfectly.

simplyfrenchvintage

Very clear instructions. Easy to install, looks good on website & 'does what it says on the can' Thank you

The SuiteSeat

So easy and convenient, also seems to work very well so far. I would recommend that anyone make use of this app for international selling.

Get That.net

Perfect app, i am an absolute beginner so installing and setting up was easy. Nice clean user interface as well

French Antique Collections

Easy to install and use. My customers really like it. I needed some information and got an immediate response to my question which solved my problem of how to re-position the button.

daisocks

Simply an Amazing app and Support from Jonathen and Lynda Wow! They are so kind and always take care of you when you need help! Very fast responses, and the app I think speaks for itself, highly customizable and always a clean look. I'm very impressed by this application and after opening 20+ stores and using various multi currency apps, this one takes the cake. It instantly increased my sales !! THANK YOU as always to the wonderful Auto Multi Currency converter. It will be a great addition for all store owners big and small and has my recommendation A+

HHO FACTORY

Really professional work AAAA ++++ I can recommend everyone. I like how it does. AAAA++++ AAAAA+++++