Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

InspirationEcho

Simple, convenient and practical Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

BabyAmy™ Factory Inc

BETTER THAN PAYPAL. BETTER THAN PAYPAL. BETTER THAN PAYPAL. BETTER THAN PAYPAL. BETTER THAN PAYPAL. BETTER THAN PAYPAL. BETTER THAN PAYPAL. BETTER THAN PAYPAL. BETTER THAN PAYPAL. BETTER THAN PAYPAL.

Envio Fashion

I just love this app. It guides you from the start and gives direction to set it up. The best thing is that it is absolutely free which is very good for starters.
Amazing App!
Highly Recommended.

For Paw Sakes

I love how awesome the customer service provides help, and assistance. Lynda is great, and the rest are also extremely helpful. I have never had to wait for my questions to get answered.

YOLLO

I still can't believe this app is totally FREE! Their support is also absolutely incredible. 5/5. thanks

strungoutonpearls

I had difficulty figuring out how to install this app but the support was wonderful and configured it rapidly for me.

Mall O'Clock

I'm absolutely amazed at the seamlessness of this app. Currency converter is one major issue and to have a FREE app do this without any fuss is a blessing. Thanks, guys

Motor Element

Best360 Shop

It works as expected with a few clicks. Really easy to set up. And the team will help you out if you get stuck. I like it!

Your Serendipity

Very nice! I really like how it does. Perfectly solved my store issue.
Thank you sooooooooooooo much!