Auto Purchase Orders

Create POs, suppliers. Auto dropship orders. Restock transfers

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

KANSO

This app has been a fantastic addition to our store and saves me so much time! The developer, Dan, has been an absolute pleasure to work with as well, as his support is excellent.

Tarps.com

I have been using this app for about 3 months. We have used it for stock orders as well as drop shipments. The process is pretty seamless. It does exactly what a needed it to do and does it well. The couple of tweaks that I suggested to the developer were finished almost immediately. One was just overnight. AMAZING! This app is a must-have for our business.

CRECE Shop

Perfect for what it does. If you have many vendors, and want to automate your process, this is what you need. Also, great communication with the developer.

ShopTheAddison

Right off the bat... Dan is awesome! Not only is the app amazing but Dan is always available (Do you sleep Dan?) whenever you need help (not often). I have made a couple of requests to have things added to the App and Dan has implemented them.
If you want to save time then this App is for you. Once you set it up (follow the instructions) it runs smooth. PO's can be sent automatically to your vendors. All you have to do is receive and archive your PO's. Easy! Multiple vendors on one PO? No prob, This App will auto split and send them.
Dan is the man! Best service from any App I have tried. Great communication with timely action and responses!

GenoFAB

The app is OK but I am increasingly uncomfortable with the complete lack of visibility on the identity of the vendor/developer. There is no website, no LinkedIn profile, no nothing. There is not even any company name on the privacy agreement. I wish Shopify would do a better job verifying the identity of the developers they bring on the platform.

March 4, 2022

Jean,

Right after you installed the app you asked for help, I replied to you within 10 minutes and answered all your questions. After 1 month you left the app and leaved a 2-star review. I checked app logs and found that you didn’t use the app at all since install. You’ve opened the app only a few times. Some merchants spent from 4 to 8 hours daily in the app, managing their fulfillment workflow.

Let’s get back to your review:

#1 If you’re uncomfortable with the identity of the app’s developer, then what was your problem to text me and ask all these questions? If it’s top priority for you, then why did you wait for over the month since installing the app? Correct me if I’m wrong, but if for me the identity is a top priority, then firstly I will check the vendor and only then install the app, not vice versa.

#2 There’s website and the link to the website is under “Support” on app listing page. You could also guess the website from my email address–dan@magicbits.io. Unfortunately, Shopify app store doesn’t have field “LinkedIn profile”. I will infinitely add the link if one day it will be available. I didn’t see any problem asking these questions using email.

#3 Privacy policy is a requirement from Shopify and the app simply won’t be published in the app store without it. You can find it under “Privacy policy” in a “Support” tab. Use page search to find “Magic Bits”–the company name. There are 3 occurrences of this phrase on the privacy policy page.

#4 Last sentence is my favourite–how does it relate to the app? If you want Shopify to “better” verify the identity of the developers, maybe it’s better to leave this review to Shopify, otherwise, how will they hear you?

Auto Purchase Orders is ranked as a top PO app in Shopify and is powering over hundreds of stores.

As reference, you can just read the review right above this one.

I feel the 2-star review isn’t fair considering this information is stated on app listing, but thanks for giving my app a try.

Dan.

Founder @ Magic Bits

Mantelzorgpas Amersfoort

Deze app helpt ons gemakkelijk alle informatie die een klant invoert tijdens het bestelproces overzichtelijk weer te geven voor ons en onze leveranciers. We liepen tegen wat kleine dingen aan, waarvan we niet wisten hoe we dit moesten veranderen. Na veel uitproberen hebben wij Support gemaild, en werden wij keurig, snel en goed geholpen. Onze vragen werden beantwoordt en de dingen die wij veranderd wilde hebben werden voor ons aangepast. Aan een kant jammer dat de app niet geheel zelf aan te passen is, of wellicht maar tot bepaalde hoogte begrijpbaar voor ons. Maar samenvattend: top service en handige app!

Susan Connor New York

This is a really easy to implement app that will help you automate your PO's if you are a dropshipper. Putting in a little time to set it up properly will save you loads of time as your business grows. The formatting of the PO's is really clear, with shaded lines and an area for custom information, so your pick/pack team can easily read the orders as they come in. And you can split PO's easily and automatically if you have an order where there are multiple locations involved. The developer, Dan, was really helpful in getting us up and running, very responisive. This app will save us loads of time, and make sure our orders are sent correctly. We had tried a couple of other PO automating apps - they were either too complex or badly formatted...this one is "just right"! Thanks Dan :)

Laser Transfer Supplies

This app could not be any easier to use. It includes all of the functionality we are looking for. Also, Dan has been immensely helpful for support!

Classic Mini DIY

The app provides all the features it says in a really easy to use method but I cannot get my suppliers email clients (I have 4 different suppliers) to stop sending the emails to spam. I have confirmed my email within the Auto Purchase Orders app but they still get sent to spam. Is there any way to fix this? I am about to remove the app if not, because its actually adding more work making sure my suppliers actually got the emails.

Marty's Meals

This app provided what others did not- an ability to customize a field in my PO. I had some questions and Dan was amazing. He got back to me immediately and helped me to implement the changes I requested. If only all app developers could be like Dan! This app is also much more intuitive and straight forward than I found Stocky to be.

Previous 1 3