Schedule time limited products
Ideal for special promotions, and time limited products such as event tickets, merchandise or food for delivery or collection.
Save time and effort
Set your publishing schedules to repeat however you like. Auto Schedule will do the hard work for you.
Schedule entire collections or multiple products in one go. Save loads of time!
About Auto Schedule
Introducing Auto Schedule, the simple app that performs magic by scheduling when products should appear on your store.
NEW FUNCTIONALITY ADDED FOR NOVEMBER 2020:
No longer do you have to set schedules for each product individually- you can now set a schedule for entire collections or multiple products in one go.
If you regularly need products to be published and removed from sale then why do it manually? Set a schedule and do whatever makes you happy - make a cup of tea, go on holiday, have a snooze or do some other work. It doesn’t matter because Auto Schedule will perform a miracle and do everything for you.
Improve efficiency, save time and be a hero by putting your store on autopilot. Tell them you were up at midnight adding products to your store for that special promotion when in reality, you had them scheduled to publish automatically!
What can I schedule with Auto Schedule?
- When products should appear on your store
- When products should be removed from sale on your store
- When products should be completely deleted from your store
Why should I schedule my products?
- Time limited special promotions
- Time limited products such as event tickets or food for delivery
- Improve efficiency and save time
- Give yourself a break and put your store on autopilot
What else can Auto Schedule do?
- Set schedules on a repeating basis - from simple repeats such as every week, to complicated schedules such as every Monday and Thursday on the third week of every month
- Set schedules for entire collections or multiple products in one go
- Gives the current published status of all your products at a glance
- Allows you to select a date and time using a simple calendar interface Provides a super simple admin screen that fits in perfectly with Shopify’s UI
What services are provided to support me?
- Free lifetime updates
- Responsive support
Unfortunately Shopify will only allow us to unpublish products from sale on your webstore. So, if you have products for sale on other channels such as Facebook then your product cannot be unpublish.
Auto Schedule can however delete the product which will effectively remove it from sale for all channels, but please do be aware that the product cannot then be brought back.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Honey & Spice
the App works well - you can trust it to remove products at a specific time.
the downside is that Publish section does not differ between 'Draft' product and 'Active' product - which doesn't make sense to me as i would not want a product i work on to be loaded before i have approved it and changed to 'active'. this mean i am only able to use the 'Removal date & time' , but not 'Publish date & time', and therefore can not use the 'repeat weekly' as i need to manually publish the products.
I'm fully satisfied using Auto Schedule app on my Shopify store. It helps me in my marketing campaigns.
Trying to schedule a product every 6 weeks for discounts we run year-round was the first thing I tried to do on auto-scheduler. Even when attempting to have a product go up then down in 24 hours, then not run it again for 6 weeks, the software won't allow me to select weeks. Pretty significant bug to work out, going to have to go use something else. Hope you guys can get it squared away! UPDATE: The customer service has reached out quickly (even before I posted the original review) to try and help out with getting this squared away. The quick follow-up is helpful, and I'll post another update if I'm able to resolve the difficulty. UPDATE: The issue was resolved - it was my error - the year, month, day format is not one I have come across for when scheduling, and that tripped me up. Anyway, so far the app is doing everything I need - and it's the only one I have come across that can schedule specific products to repeat at custom intervals.