Schedule time limited products
Ideal for special promotions, and time limited products such as event tickets, merchandise or food for delivery or collection.
Save time and effort
Set your publishing schedules to repeat however you like. Auto Schedule will do the hard work for you.
Schedule entire collections or multiple products in one go. Save loads of time!
About Auto Schedule
Introducing Auto Schedule, the simple app that performs magic by scheduling when products should appear on your store.
NEW FUNCTIONALITY ADDED FOR NOVEMBER 2020:
No longer do you have to set schedules for each product individually- you can now set a schedule for entire collections or multiple products in one go.
If you regularly need products to be published and removed from sale then why do it manually? Set a schedule and do whatever makes you happy - make a cup of tea, go on holiday, have a snooze or do some other work. It doesn’t matter because Auto Schedule will perform a miracle and do everything for you.
Improve efficiency, save time and be a hero by putting your store on autopilot. Tell them you were up at midnight adding products to your store for that special promotion when in reality, you had them scheduled to publish automatically!
What can I schedule with Auto Schedule?
- When products should appear on your store
- When products should be removed from sale on your store
- When products should be completely deleted from your store
Why should I schedule my products?
- Time limited special promotions
- Time limited products such as event tickets or food for delivery
- Improve efficiency and save time
- Give yourself a break and put your store on autopilot
What else can Auto Schedule do?
- Set schedules on a repeating basis - from simple repeats such as every week, to complicated schedules such as every Monday and Thursday on the third week of every month
- Set schedules for entire collections or multiple products in one go
- Gives the current published status of all your products at a glance
- Allows you to select a date and time using a simple calendar interface Provides a super simple admin screen that fits in perfectly with Shopify’s UI
What services are provided to support me?
- Free lifetime updates
- Responsive support
Unfortunately Shopify will only allow us to unpublish products from sale on your webstore. So, if you have products for sale on other channels such as Facebook then your product cannot be unpublish.
Auto Schedule can however delete the product which will effectively remove it from sale for all channels, but please do be aware that the product cannot then be brought back.
Pricing 14-day free trial
Schedule products to be published/unpublished from your store individually
Maximum 10 products can be scheduled at one time
Set unlimited schedules for multiple products/collections
Schedule can be set to repeat with complex conditions (i.e. 2PM on every Sunday)
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
It's a great way to schedule new arrivals to go live at a later date. I've been using it for a few months now and really wish they would create the option to schedule multiple items to go live at the same time instead of having to individually go into each product and set the date/time to publish. If/when they add that option it'll be a 5 star app for sure!
Thank you for your kind review :-)
We are in the middle of developing the functionality to schedule multiple products right now! Hopefully it should be finished by the end of the month. If you're on our mailing list then you will receive an email as soon as it's ready. We've got loads of new features in the pipeline but do feel free to let us know if you have any other suggestions.
Truly amazing customer support, I cannot recommend it enough! This app will be perfect for my business :)
Thank you for your amazing review!
Smart App, great Support. Recommended.
PS: Needs a few functional and design improvements, but they are working on it.
Thank you for your review!
Yep, new functionality is being worked on and we just made some minor enhancements to the design. Many more to come :-)