Auto Schedule sales & products

Auto Schedule sales & products | Reviews

by JD Ecommerce

Schedule sales, product availability, discounts & daily deal

Crochet Project

I use this app to create time limited discounts and tag them so they appear in a featured collection on the front page. Very easy to set up and works beautifully.

ruru baked

It's a good app and does what I need it to do. However when trying to add tags to launch specific products on our shop, the scheduler will not work if I am also trying to edit those products at the same time as the scheduled add time. Basically when the scheduler is supposed to be doing anything I can't be in that product with unsaved changes.
UPDATE: Customer service is great, they addressed this issue quickly. Seem like the app does work to add tags while editing, but it takes some time to process the information so the tags don't update until about 20-30 seconds after the set time (depending on the amount of products being edited).

July 10, 2021

Hello there,

Thanks for the review and I'm really glad our app does what you need it to do!

We've done a lot of testing around this and believe what has happened is just how Shopify works as standard and unfortunately there's not much our app or any other app can do about it. It's most likely that the scheduler was successful but because you might have clicked save to come out of Shopify's editor after it had run, the changes the scheduler made were overwritten.

As you will know, we've tried contact you to try to get to the bottom of this and see if there's a way we can make this better for you and other merchants but we've not had a response from you for a few days now. Could you get back in touch at your earliest convenience so we can be sure what's happened please?

Thank you!

Jamie

Honey & Spice

the App works well - you can trust it to remove products at a specific time.
the downside is that Publish section does not differ between 'Draft' product and 'Active' product - which doesn't make sense to me as i would not want a product i work on to be loaded before i have approved it and changed to 'active'. this mean i am only able to use the 'Removal date & time' , but not 'Publish date & time', and therefore can not use the 'repeat weekly' as i need to manually publish the products.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review.

I just wanted to reply and let you know that we have listened to our customer's feedback and our app now gives you full flexibility over Shopify's product statuses. When scheduling products to publish you can now choose to ignore draft and/or archived products and you can choose the status your products should change to.

I hope this improves your experience of our app :-)

Villa Cotton

I'm fully satisfied using Auto Schedule app on my Shopify store. It helps me in my marketing campaigns.

Lone Survivalist

Trying to schedule a product every 6 weeks for discounts we run year-round was the first thing I tried to do on auto-scheduler. Even when attempting to have a product go up then down in 24 hours, then not run it again for 6 weeks, the software won't allow me to select weeks. Pretty significant bug to work out, going to have to go use something else. Hope you guys can get it squared away! UPDATE: The customer service has reached out quickly (even before I posted the original review) to try and help out with getting this squared away. The quick follow-up is helpful, and I'll post another update if I'm able to resolve the difficulty. UPDATE: The issue was resolved - it was my error - the year, month, day format is not one I have come across for when scheduling, and that tripped me up. Anyway, so far the app is doing everything I need - and it's the only one I have come across that can schedule specific products to repeat at custom intervals.

Sun Bunny

It's a great way to schedule new arrivals to go live at a later date. I've been using it for a few months now and really wish they would create the option to schedule multiple items to go live at the same time instead of having to individually go into each product and set the date/time to publish. If/when they add that option it'll be a 5 star app for sure!

October 9, 2020

We are in the middle of developing the functionality to schedule multiple products right now! Hopefully it should be finished by the end of the month. If you're on our mailing list then you will receive an email as soon as it's ready. We've got loads of new features in the pipeline but do feel free to let us know if you have any other suggestions.

netinu

Truly amazing customer support, I cannot recommend it enough! This app will be perfect for my business :)

October 9, 2020

Thank you for your amazing review!

dishbee

Smart App, great Support. Recommended.

PS: Needs a few functional and design improvements, but they are working on it.

October 9, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Yep, new functionality is being worked on and we just made some minor enhancements to the design. Many more to come :-)

BottleKeep

Finally found an app which can schedules items repeatedly based on time/date. Still alot of rooms for improvements such as multi-selections of items to ease stores with alot of products.

Also, can you shift your 'HELP' button to the left of the screen or someway else, its blocking the 'Save' button.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review :-)

Yes there is much room for improvement and we're working hard to bring improvements and new features every day. Importantly we're listening to our users to help determine what features we bring first so thank you so much for your feedback.

Regarding the help button... we're working on a way to stop this from covering buttons on certain screen sizes. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Inspected

This app is super helpful for us in setting up for upcoming collections, and saves us a lot of time on the day

Previous 1