Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Abonnement, checkout subscription &recurring payments recharge

Price: Free

Sports Granola

Location Belgium

I woulldn't say it is the easiest app, but they have a GREAT customer service and that makes up for everything!

MuthaLuvin

Nona was absolutely amazing + went above and beyond to figure out the issue of my account. I Definitely recommend this app

David and Eugene Creations LLC

Great, except I wish It would notify me when someone cancels. It is easy to manage i just wish it would make it easier to tell who has cancelled or not. Keep it in order.

Wight Animal Enclosures

Very good app. Customer service was great and resolved an issue I had very quickly. Communication between myself and the app staff/developer has been great.

Five Trees

I used this up to be able to offer my products as a subscription model, I haven't tried it yet but the service and the characteristics of the app so far are exactly what I was looking for.

古家庵

Thank you. Fast and kind customer service. Look forward to this app to be integrated with shogun too.

Amigdale

I tried endless subscription, paid and free applications and boy, this app surprised me a lot, it is free and it is by far one of the best designed, and the support team is very attentive, thank you.

Moir Candle Company

Once I got the hang of how to work the app MY CUSTOMERS and I love the features of subscriptions. The customer service is EXCELLENT also.

Barf King

I just install the apps, honestly I can't share the using experience yet, It is still in the progress of setting things up. BUT I here to highlight how helpful their support are. Ruby is handling all my query very patiently, I've experience all sort of problems during the installation and I'm not sure why, perhaps due to my lack of experience. Ruby are very very helpful, other than looking for a suitable app, I really need a strong supporting team. I don't mind encounter minor problems, such strong supporting team really give me at ease. I was considering 2 subscription apps actually, but with this support team, I've deleted the other choice without hesitate. Their support speed has no compete with this team. Good Job! I'm a happy user.

Acuralle

Solid 5 stars, the helpdesk replies almost instantly. Have not yet tried the app. However, it sounds good!

Previous 1 3