Automated Email

Automated Email

by Talon Commerce

Schedule emails in response to customer actions.

Rock My Zen

***Editing to revise my review***

Not long after I posted my 1-star review, the developer reached out to see what the problem could be and offered some suggestions. Being relatively new to sending out emails to subscribers, I didn't know that you really *needed* to have your own domain name to send out emails to your subscribers. I decided to try this app again and used my domain name as the sender and it worked.

I still think there has got to be a way where test emails are not counted as part of the monthly allowed when they are being sent to the same email (although the 500 is generous). Another minor thing is having contact info on the app itself in case there are questions. I looked around and didn't see where was an email without having to come back to the app store.

Anyway, thanks for reaching out.

**********************************

I had this app installed for about 15 minutes before I uninstalled. It did not work for me at all. I was trying to set up an automated email to send out for mailing list sign ups. I set up my email and sent 5 test emails for immediate delivery and I did not get one single one even after verifying my sender email 2 times. They did not show up in my inbox nor my spam (as of this writing after 30 minutes of first installing). With the free account, you can send up to 500 emails per month and the 5 test emails counted as part of the 500. From what I can tell from the other reviews is that they are mostly sending out follow up emails post orders, so in this regard the app sounds like it's working great. But for me, it just wasn't working.

Amazing Treasury

Bonjour,
Pour tout vous dire, le fonctionnement de création des sites internet est très bien et facile d'utilisation, cependant nous avons beaucoup de mal à faire connaître notre site sachant que nous ne sortant rien de nos poches... notre session d’essai Shopify va arriver à expiration dans 2 jours donc je pense que nous allons devoir nous retirer...
Je vous remercie pour l’assistance et l’intérêt porté auprès de vos utilisateurs ! Continuez sur cette voie et comme vous l’avez remarqué je suis Français et le site en français est très bien détaillé !

Cordialement,
Skrzypek Cyril

RCbenchmark

Using this App to send an email two weeks after our customers made a purchase, to ask them to leave us a review. Since we started using this App we got more product reviews, so does its job!

annkullberg.com

Easy to set up - simple dashboard. Exactly what we needed - though I would have liked to be able to insert a logo or images without it causing a delay in delivery. Took a little finesse to design an email that had everything we needed and still delivered instantly.

Helix Telecom Store

The product is simple to use and includes both plain text and HTML editors. There are plenty of more complicated solutions out there but this one works well.

TabletopFountainsPlus

Outstanding response time! Superlative Customer Support! If you want a "down and dirty, no heavy lifting" app to handle simple emails in response to specific actions on your website - this is the app for you! It doesn't have anywhere near the learning curve of some other well-known email programs (whose names shall not be mentioned in this review), and comes ready right out of the box, to set up and start automatically sending. It includes the ability (for those who so desire) to incorporate basic HTML coding, and what it lacks in "bells and whistles," it makes up for in simplicity and ease of use. It is a great app to start out your marketing and communications efforts without having to get an advanced degree on how to use it!! I wish I could give it 10 stars!! I will upgrade when I've reached a need for sending more emails than the free plan allows. For now - it's got two chubby thumbs up PLUS 5 stars from me! What are you waiting for!? Get Automated Email on your site today!

Zest Lifewear

I have installed this app on my shopify store a couple of days ago on the free basic plan, I am using it to send my customers an automated email 14 days after their purchase is shipped out, to ask if they were happy with their order and also asking them to leave me a review. The app was very easy to set up and create the automated email, very user friendly and it lets you schedule the time after the event for sending the email. The emails are just basic text so there's no colours or much formatting and you can't add pictures, but you can include basic text and links to other sites which is good, so its a nice simple clean email format. The free plan lets you send 500 emails per month for free, and if you send more then you go to the next plan which is still very affordable, so I feel comfortable in knowing that I won't get ripped off down the track. The support team (Michael) was very helpful with assisting me to get the link to insert properly (I was leaving out the HTTPS by mistake, whoops!) into my email body, Michael responded to my email very quickly and was really great in helping me to work it out and get my email up & running, so a big thank you to Michael!

Moreno Collective

This app is great! I use it to send product-specific email confirmations when a sale is completed.

Kiwipure Nz Australia

Excellent app - super easy to set up. Have not run it yet in production but so far it's close to perfect for what we need. Note if you are running Ghostery in your browser you will have to disable. I found that out the hard way.

Project Lemons

This is one of the most useful yet simple apps that made the best impact to our store.

Previous 1