Automated Email

Automated Email

by Talon Commerce

Schedule emails in response to customer actions.

AlarmSystemStore.com

Very useful app for us. Simple to use and works well. Only caveats are that because the mail sender is shared and there are spammers that likely over use it, more often than I'd like our emails get caught in spam folders as a result. Because of this a premium service with better delivery rates would be nice. Also, no biggie but app price says 7.95 and we've always been charged 9.99.

December 7, 2019

I appreciate your input on the app.

For clarification to the readers, the price difference was that we have lowered our prices after the shop's subscription. The shop has now been switched to the newer cheaper price as does all new accounts.

We also investigated the issue you were having seems to have been caused by emailing from and to the same address which can cause some wonkiness.

We work hard to ensure deliverability of the emails we send. That's why we use industrial standards and we send email for ourselves from the same system our customers use.

We're able to catch any spam use of the service before that can affect our reputation and, as such maintain a good enough reputation that our own emails reach shop owners every day.

As most emails our customers send are transactional in nature, reputation isn't as much an issue as services that emphasize marketing email.

Sports Nutrition Made Simple

Okay, thanks for your response. I am still not able to find your email but you said to just add my website domain name to the sender email section? After that it should work correct?

June 17, 2019

I believe there has been some confusion. I responded to your query yesterday.

It seems that you were trying to send email via your @aol.com email address which doesn't work with the app. You need your own domain name or it will confuse receiving email providers. Please check your spam folder if, for some reason, you did not receive my response.

I'd love to help you further with this issue and if you're still not happy with the app, you can receive a refund.

TalkTogetherLondon

Is there a user manual for this app? Any explanations anywhere as to how it is supposed to work? For example: Does it send email messages to 'customers' who registered for the newsletter but have not yet purchased anything? We've sent an online message enquiring about these things because we need help to set the app up, but have not heard anything from anyone nor received any support so far - so, we're not able to set it up!

March 12, 2019

The app is usually self explanatory though we're quick to offer support when something is not understood.

We cannot always reply right away, though. Usually within 24 hours, you'll get a reply as was the case with you.

Kit Containers LLC

I got this app to send an email with a coupon code to new subscribers on my email list. This app is one of the only that does it in a simple easy to understand way.

March 12, 2019

Terrific that you were able to find the app useful for your needs.

We like that it's simple to and want to keep it that way. Thanks for noticing. :)

Cedar and Moss

The HTML function on this app is not working properly. If you want to put your own HTML code in instead of using the native editor, it can drop most of your coding when you go back into edit the code. Devs were unable to resolve the issue.

XYZ Bundles

I was able to build a great welcome letter with this app. When I had a question the support was prompt

Rock My Zen

***Editing to revise my review***

Not long after I posted my 1-star review, the developer reached out to see what the problem could be and offered some suggestions. Being relatively new to sending out emails to subscribers, I didn't know that you really *needed* to have your own domain name to send out emails to your subscribers. I decided to try this app again and used my domain name as the sender and it worked.

I still think there has got to be a way where test emails are not counted as part of the monthly allowed when they are being sent to the same email (although the 500 is generous). Another minor thing is having contact info on the app itself in case there are questions. I looked around and didn't see where was an email without having to come back to the app store.

Anyway, thanks for reaching out.

**********************************

I had this app installed for about 15 minutes before I uninstalled. It did not work for me at all. I was trying to set up an automated email to send out for mailing list sign ups. I set up my email and sent 5 test emails for immediate delivery and I did not get one single one even after verifying my sender email 2 times. They did not show up in my inbox nor my spam (as of this writing after 30 minutes of first installing). With the free account, you can send up to 500 emails per month and the 5 test emails counted as part of the 500. From what I can tell from the other reviews is that they are mostly sending out follow up emails post orders, so in this regard the app sounds like it's working great. But for me, it just wasn't working.

RCbenchmark

Using this App to send an email two weeks after our customers made a purchase, to ask them to leave us a review. Since we started using this App we got more product reviews, so does its job!

annkullberg.com

Easy to set up - simple dashboard. Exactly what we needed - though I would have liked to be able to insert a logo or images without it causing a delay in delivery. Took a little finesse to design an email that had everything we needed and still delivered instantly.

Helix Telecom Store

The product is simple to use and includes both plain text and HTML editors. There are plenty of more complicated solutions out there but this one works well.

Previous 1