Automatic Account Invites

Automatic Account Invites

by Deeko Global LLC

Send bulk or schedule easy automatic account activation emails

Dog Collar Fancy

I am pretty happy with the app, although I do wish I could view who actually went through sign up. Dog Collar Fancy https://www.dogcollarfancy.com

September 2, 2019

Hi - Thanks for the review! You can use our visit tracker to see how many customers click through from the invite to your account activation page. We are working on adding additional information to show who clicked from the invite to your activation page (this requires the visit tracker to be installed).

Artatler

It works well. And they have wonderful support as well.

It's a good thing that such app exist, I've spent so much time making sure the system of my store works, and sometimes this kind of function is forgotten. With this app, at least I know (and since Shopify does not provide such automation, not sure why) my new artist member joiner is taken care off!

Thank you for such a useful app! Please visit my store, www.artatler.com and welcome any input for improvement! Let's work together improving our business!

Absolute Collagen

Hugely helpful for our store. Super fast support, would be great to see the customer logs of self-invites ;)

March 1, 2019

Thank you! You can now see the self invites log on the site link tab!

Brass Music Online

Excellent app and excellent support!
Only minus is that this feature ( automatic customer account invite ) isn’t already a feature in Shopify. That baffles me a lot. But that’s not Brian’s fault, obviously;) He did a great job helping out with link placement - thanks so much!

Ecostainable

This app is pretty good. Can only do one bulk send within 60 days! So don't make a mistake, you can't send out a bulk apology email!

March 1, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our 60-day policy for sending bulk invites is in place to prevent merchants from sending invite emails to their customers over and over again in short time frames - that would not be a good customer experience! We do work with our merchant partners who really need to send another bulk invite sooner than 60 days, so just reach out through our support chat and we'll be happy to assist you.

Leather Up Us

Awesome app. Did what it was supposed to and some.
Highly recommend it.
Only issue we ran into was the email used to send out the account invite, Make sure you set up a sanbox email before sending out the account invite bulk.

Great customer service as well!

Oscarrazor 2

Exactly what we've been looking for! Brian has been super helpful too.

Healthy Human Life

This is an excellent app - one of the downfalls of Shopify is that it does not allow people to create accounts automatically when they purchase a product. This app sends an email inviting the buyer to create an account after the order.

Its also great if you are moving over from another shopping cart- we imported a large number of Woo Commerce orders and this app sent emails to all of the past customers inviting them to setup their new account on Shopify.

The support was also amazing - the developer responded to my message very late one evening.

Decants

Great app and great support. They handled my requests very fast. Thanks

Inthisveryroom

I am new to Shopify as I migrated my store from Magento (best decision I ever made!) This app is great because it not only sends new customers the account creation invite (if they didn't create one when placing the order)...but now they created the option so you can have a link set up on the account set up page to notify past customers that they need to link their old account to this new one to preserve old order data! They have been very responsive and so helpful - a must-have! Thank you! PS - You can see how the account link is set up on the account page at our site InThisVeryRoom.com, and go to Sign In on top right of any page to see how the "Attention Users" notification information is there. Thank you!!!

Previous 1