Automatic Account Invites

Automatic Account Invites

by Deeko Global LLC

Schedule and send account activation emails automatically.

Leather Up Us

Awesome app. Did what it was supposed to and some. Highly recommend it. Only issue we ran into was the email used to send out the account invite, Make sure you set up a sanbox email before sending out the account invite bulk. Great customer service as well!

Oscarrazor 2

Exactly what we've been looking for! Brian has been super helpful too.

Healthy Human Life

This is an excellent app - one of the downfalls of Shopify is that it does not allow people to create accounts automatically when they purchase a product. This app sends an email inviting the buyer to create an account after the order. Its also great if you are moving over from another shopping cart- we imported a large number of Woo Commerce orders and this app sent emails to all of the past customers inviting them to setup their new account on Shopify. The support was also amazing - the developer responded to my message very late one evening.

Decants

Great app and great support. They handled my requests very fast. Thanks

Inthisveryroom

I am new to Shopify as I migrated my store from Magento (best decision I ever made!) This app is great because it not only sends new customers the account creation invite (if they didn't create one when placing the order)...but now they created the option so you can have a link set up on the account set up page to notify past customers that they need to link their old account to this new one to preserve old order data! They have been very responsive and so helpful - a must-have! Thank you! PS - You can see how the account link is set up on the account page at our site InThisVeryRoom.com, and go to Sign In on top right of any page to see how the "Attention Users" notification information is there. Thank you!!!

Inv Bwwffkit

We had an important launch. The app only sent to ¼ of our customers. Their support was responsive and helped us troubleshoot.