WOTIO Account Invites Plus

WOTIO Account Invites Plus

by Deeko Global LLC

Bulk & Automatic Account Invites, Discount Codes, Email Metric

Carter and Holmes Orchids

Does the job very well and Brian was great about follow-up for link styling. Needed this app after moving customers from Magento site to Shopify. If people missed the welcome email, they still had the chance to activate their current account vs. possibly being locked out. The perfect fix for a Shopify standing issue. Thanks again! www.carterandholmes.com

April 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to help support you and your store in any way.

Dog Collar Fancy

I am pretty happy with the app, although I do wish I could view who actually went through sign up. Dog Collar Fancy https://www.dogcollarfancy.com

September 2, 2019

Hi - Thanks for the review! You can use our visit tracker to see how many customers click through from the invite to your account activation page. We are working on adding additional information to show who clicked from the invite to your activation page (this requires the visit tracker to be installed).

Artatler

It works well. And they have wonderful support as well.

It's a good thing that such app exist, I've spent so much time making sure the system of my store works, and sometimes this kind of function is forgotten. With this app, at least I know (and since Shopify does not provide such automation, not sure why) my new artist member joiner is taken care off!

Thank you for such a useful app! Please visit my store, www.artatler.com and welcome any input for improvement! Let's work together improving our business!

Absolute Collagen

Hugely helpful for our store. Super fast support, would be great to see the customer logs of self-invites ;)

March 1, 2019

Thank you! You can now see the self invites log on the site link tab!

Brass Music Online

Excellent app and excellent support!
Only minus is that this feature ( automatic customer account invite ) isn’t already a feature in Shopify. That baffles me a lot. But that’s not Brian’s fault, obviously;) He did a great job helping out with link placement - thanks so much!

Ecostainable

This app is pretty good. Can only do one bulk send within 60 days! So don't make a mistake, you can't send out a bulk apology email!

March 1, 2019

Thank you for your review! We now offer the ability to send bulk invites whenever you would like! Thank you for your feedback and helping to improve our app.

Leather Up Us

Awesome app. Did what it was supposed to and some.
Highly recommend it.
Only issue we ran into was the email used to send out the account invite, Make sure you set up a sanbox email before sending out the account invite bulk.

Great customer service as well!

Oscarrazor 2

Exactly what we've been looking for! Brian has been super helpful too.

Healthy Human Life

This is an excellent app - one of the downfalls of Shopify is that it does not allow people to create accounts automatically when they purchase a product. This app sends an email inviting the buyer to create an account after the order.

Its also great if you are moving over from another shopping cart- we imported a large number of Woo Commerce orders and this app sent emails to all of the past customers inviting them to setup their new account on Shopify.

The support was also amazing - the developer responded to my message very late one evening.

Decants

Great app and great support. They handled my requests very fast. Thanks