Automatic Discount Code Links

Automatic Discount Code Links

by SpurIT UAB

Create links with discount and use them for ads and newsletter

eplanetworld

After installation on the app, my shopify app link only display empty page. Disappointment on using this app.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you regarding this case via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Summer Mae

Highly Recommended. This is really a treasure app. It can even be said that this is the best discount coupon app I have ever used. These guys are genius. Alex and the other developpers are the best!

DinKøbmand

They were SO helpful. I honestly didn't expect them to help me so much, when the app is free of charge. I can highly recommend them, if you need a discount code app since Shopify's discount code box is almost impossible to find on the checkout.

May 24, 2021

Thanks so much! We are always happy to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Plukus

this app is very convenient for me ,i think it will takes more orders to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

EMIRAGEM Beauty

I love this app because the customer gets to see that discount on the product not wait to the end. I have received good feedback from my customer.

April 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's highly appreciated! :)