Avada GDPR Cookie Consent

Avada GDPR Cookie Consent

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,226)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and compliance with data protection regulations. They commend its stable performance and customizable cookie consent banner. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving, with specific members like Esther, Hana, and Abby being highlighted. The app's cost-effectiveness is noted, offering many features for free, including a live chat for instant support. It's highly recommended, especially for first-time drop-shippers.

July 16, 2024

Kevin very helpful with my requests re setup

Swayy
About 2 months using the app
February 23, 2024

We had some issues and bumps with the app but Emily from customer service did a great job sorting us out.

Great app and awesome customer service

Helokiuas.fi
Finland
8 months using the app
March 13, 2024

I've appreciate the support from audrey, she's awesome

Watch finder
About 1 month using the app
August 3, 2023

The support is great especially Hana from the support team helped me within minutes to solve the problem.

Splash Tastic
2 months using the app
January 3, 2024

I just downloaded the app, it's very intuitive and thanks to the support it's very easy to use. I personally was helped in all my requests by Esther and Gideon. I left 4 stars instead of 5 because unfortunately there is no Italian version of the app, despite this however it is still possible to have the banners in Italian thanks to the translation function.

4posterplace
Italy
September 19, 2023

Great service.

The instructions could be a bit more clear, but we figured it out.

Thanks a lot Jasmine :)

Brætspilsbutikken
Denmark
July 29, 2023

I have a problem to aktivate the funktion on my page. But jasmine from the avada support helps me great.

Now it works :)

Make it real kreativ
October 31, 2023

emily was quick and friendly. really appreciate the help.

Plurion Atelier
September 11, 2023

Hana was very attentive with quick replies. She assured me my issues would be resolved.

Blossom Boutique
May 4, 2023

ABBY great costumer support quick answer, competent, friendly and more. helped me quickly to my satisfaction

tenfarmerstea