Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy setup, customization, and efficient performance. Its unobtrusive cookie pop-ups and extensive functionality, even in the free version, are particularly appreciated. Support is praised for quick response times, professionalism, and effective problem-solving.

November 4, 2022

Fantástica atención y muy rápida la activación del servicio. Lo recomiendo por ahora, solo queda probarla.

Wolfon
Spain
Avada replied November 9, 2022

Estamos muy agradecidos de que se haya tomado el tiempo para compartir sus comentarios con nosotros. Es un placer atender a clientes como usted. ¡Ten un día maravilloso!

Mis mejores deseos,
Equipo de soporte de AVADA

November 27, 2022

Easy to install and customise. Super helpful and quick responses to all my questions/requests. I would recommend.

Put a lid on it
November 17, 2022

AVD GDPR/CCPA: Cookies Consent provides best customer service and it works perfectly on the platform.

uglyBROS USA
July 16, 2022

As always a great little app which has meant my site is compliant with UK laws and the GDPR. Easy to instal and Prakash was a great help.

Remove Pests
September 30, 2022

Really nice and simple. Does exactly what I want it to do and support was very helpful in answering a couple of questions I had.

kora
Hong Kong SAR
16 minutes using the app
June 4, 2022

super fast and easy to set up! Esther from the customer service was very sweet and helpful! very good app! thank you

A Little Dream Shop
Italy
16 minutes using the app
December 13, 2022

Snelle en goede klantenservice, mooi design van de cookie pop up. Blij met deze pop-up van de cookeis,

AVEC ĒLAN
Netherlands
September 15, 2022

Very quick set up. Chat with them, they are way nice. It does make me wonder, do we really need a cookie consent?

orbitstage
September 20, 2022

Incredibly easy to set up and great looking. Huge plus for the amazing support provided by Emily! I was literally up and running in less than two minutes. I highly recommend!

Madeingbg
Sweden
October 18, 2022

Jasmine helped me perfectly by showing me the exact steps on how to fix my problem, she also replied very quickly. 5/5!

Reign Culture