Avada GDPR Cookie Consent

Avada GDPR Cookie Consent

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,182)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and compliance with data protection regulations. They commend its stable performance and customizable cookie consent banner. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving, with specific members like Esther, Hana, and Abby being highlighted. The app's cost-effectiveness is noted, offering many features for free, including a live chat for instant support. It's highly recommended, especially for first-time drop-shippers.

March 17, 2024

The support for the app is fantastic! I dealt with Hana who was able to resolve my issue in minutes and made sure I was completely good to go before closing out the issue.

Ember & Stonehouse
About 2 months using the app
March 20, 2024

Parfais réactif à régler tout les problème en moins de 10 minute et emily et très efficace encore merci pour ca patience et son écoute

DayLife&Co
France
About 1 month using the app
March 18, 2024

Avada GDPR Cookie Consent delivers seamless compliance with data protection regulations. The app's user-friendly interface and robust features ensure effortless management of cookie consent. We've had a flawless experience with Avada, and their reliable customer service, particularly from Hana, has been invaluable. Highly recommended for businesses seeking a dependable solution for cookie consent management.

Tresmaya
About 2 months using the app
February 27, 2024

Tive um problema e a Hanna me ajudou a resolver, obrigado pela atenção, suporte nota 10.

Headphones Brasil
Brazil
9 months using the app
March 25, 2024

C'est parfait, rapide et le support est top

Cardones
France
29 days using the app
March 28, 2024

Lydia fue muy amable y rápida en sus respuestas, me soluciono el problema y tuvo mucha paciencia

Pawpette
Mexico
18 days using the app
April 5, 2024

This is so useful and very well organized App, easy to use. Their support team is top notch. Especially, Hana, who is so prompt in her response, very informative and polite. I am impressed by her service. Huge thank you.

Delicya skincare
Ireland
11 days using the app
March 1, 2024

Great app so far with lots of customization options. Hana was really helpful.

Liquitex
4 months using the app
March 3, 2024

It's pretty easy to setup. The live chat customer service is a big help. I suppose I will keep using this app in my business.

Rose Technics
China
3 months using the app
March 25, 2024

What can I say, Avada is my go to choice for my ecommerce solutions. Not only is the app user friendly and provide unique features for your storefront, they also have an amazing support team. For example, today I had a small issue trying to integrate my Meta Pixel. I reached out to Liz, and under 5 minutes the issue was resolved and my store's professional appearance was restored. Don't think twice about getting any of Avada's products, I'll personally vouch for them!

Modern Electronica