Awesome Image Optimizer

Awesome Image Optimizer

by Awesome Store Apps

Optimize & watermark images for better SEO and increase sales

Instant Arẹ̀wà Hair

Great image optimizer. Would be nice to be able to choose the exact desired size of the optimized photos though.

Wanderlust Hearts

MAKE SURE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH THE WATERMARK BEFORE ACCEPTING. OR YOULL BE STUCK WITH THEM FOREVER. EVEN IF YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE APP.
Not happy right now! purchased a plan to watermark my original images and resize for website load performance. Speed did not improve. I tried numerous times to remove all of the watermarks because i didnt like the way it looked. They wont go away! Now im stuck with thousands of images with a watermark that look ridiculous. not happy. Cancelled already.

REPLY: There were no watermarks on my original images. I used the app to bulk add them for the first time. Then did not like how it turned out so i clicked the remove watermark and it did nothing. Now im stuck with 1000+ images with a watermark.

May 7, 2019

Hey there,

the app cannot remove existing watermarks from images, it can only add a new watermark to non-watermarked images.

If you're not happy with the watermarked image, you can revert your image back to the original one. We keep backups for 7, 30 or 180 days depending on the plan you're using.

Website speed depends on many other factors besides images, mostly on JavaScript heavy apps and themes - and those are beyond this app's control.

Thanks,
Peter

StlFamous

I am very disappointed with the APP. It is not allowing me to upload images. Support is by email only so I am losing productive time waiting for a response.

May 2, 2019

Hey there,

the app imports and optimizes the images from products and collections.

It appears that you don't have any products in your store at the moment.

When you add product and upload images (in the Shopify admin area), you'll see them and be able to optimize them in the Awesome Image Optimizer app.

Thanks,
Peter

Copperplate Pictures

Excellent app that delivers exactly what it says it will, and at a very reasonable cost. Support was super fast and efficient when contacted. Highly recommended.

Amycakes Bakery

Very easy to use and reasonable pricing! I tried out the free version then upgraded to the next tier so I could optimize all my images (up to 2000) and add watermarks in one click. Thanks!

MoreThanClassy.com

I'm using Awesome Image Optimizer to speed up my website. It's compressed almost 50,000 images so far and the improvement is quite impressive! Thank you for creating such a wonderful App that's easy to use and super-effective.

AWESOME STEAL DEALS

The app is cool. I wish it could optimize more images for free, however I'm good with what it did already.

Partyupshop

I ve only just added app so will see how much of a difference it makes over the next few weeks, hoping it will help with sales
www.partyupshop.com

Gotcho Back

Looking forward to seeing how this app works for me. Trying free for now. Will upgrade if all goes well.

420 Weed Shirts

downloaded this app, it was a easy install. https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/cool-weed-pillows

Previous 1