Awtomic Subscriptions

(Awtomatic) Subscription recharges: Build-a-box, Bundles

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Raw Juicery

We grew from 0 to over 400 subscribers in 3 Months. Incredible customer service from the Awtomatic team who set up our subscription program exactly as we wanted it. Our customer retention has never been this high and we are just getting started. Thanks Emily!

Skin Deep Box

This App and the team over at Awtomatic are really great. The team helped us to easily migrate a large number of subscriptions from WooCommerce over to Shopify, providing detailed guidance along the way in addition to helping us with our complex subscription product pricing. Couldn't recommend a better team!

HiBAR

After over 2 years of countless issues and frustrations on our side as well as our customers side, including: making the customer make a separate account, which caused daily questions to our team. Our customers also reported the previous app hard to navigate to change things which again made the customer reach out to our team to help them. Well all that changed about a month ago when switching to Awtomatic! Our customer subscription complains are nonexistent! It was a seem-less transition to the their app!! The customer support they have offered along the way has been top notch as well! Highly recommend them!

Mighty Slice

Where do I start. Awtomatic have been integral to creating our store. Emily has been on hand to help and support the whole way and has offered advice and ideas along the way. The app itself is fantastic and it is continuing to develop, adding more features all the time. I can't wait to watch this app and the team grow. Thankyou Awtomatic!

Plant B Life

Easy to navigate App with a good level of customisation and plenty more exciting features on the roadmap. Very helpful and friendly support too!

2 Dogs Treats

TAKING THE MIGRAINE OUT OF MIGRATION: My biggest fear in changing subscription companies was migrating current subscribers (we were with Bold and wanted to move to a Shopify checkout native app). I had heard nightmare stories about migrating (I even started the process with another company, and it was taking me HOURS to get the data formatted correctly per their request). But the process was so easy with Awtomatic - their team handled everything perfectly. I could not have been more impressed with the process and the team's responsiveness. Love the functionality of their build-a-box and am excited about what is on the product roadmap. Total win for our company.

Versine

Super easy to use. Great functionality. Lovely, responsive team. 100% recommend. I kind of just set it up and forget about it, which is exactly what I am looking for!

XMiles

Migrated away from BOLD to Awtomatic, 100% recommend working with the team, simple setup, migration and very helpful for modifications to our plan. + so much easier day to day administration.

Geek Grind Coffee

Really a stand-out app for functionality and intelligent design that does not currently exist for subscription companies. Emily and the team are amazing. Simple use this app!! No need to look further. Forget the frustration with Bold and Recharge. Awtomatic started with a clean sheet and built what we need! 6/5 Stars!

Glimmr

I have used a few different subscription apps in the past, and this one is definitely the best. One of the biggest advantages is that it uses Shopify's own native checkout, unlike other apps that implement their own checkout experience. On top of that, setting up discounts is extremely easy (no need for discount codes or duplicate products). Support team is amazing!

Previous 1 3