Awtomic Subscriptions

(Awtomatic) Subscription recharges: Build-a-box, Bundles

From $99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Rotten Fruit Box

Location Portugal

I installed the app because it seemed to have the best "custom box" functionality. Coming from Bold (but not having made the complete subscriber switch), I reached out to them about a few issues, one of which is simple CSS (not even sure why the app CSS is initially set up that way is it makes it impossible for the customer to see how many items have been picked and how many remain). One month later, still waiting, a couple of emails, excuses, etc I am willing to amend my review if they start being more responsive, otherwise, I will just move on to another subscription app.

November 25, 2022

Hey Custodio - we apologize for the experience you've had so far and would very much like to get you set up and running as quickly as possible and to your satisfaction. We've addressed the latest feedback you gave and reached out multiple times via email - please let me know the best way to contact you to turn your experience around. We're looking forward to earning back your trust.

Pan's Mushroom Jerky

Senam was - and continues to be - very helpful and available to answer any questions. Awtomic suites our needs perfectly - we are able to give our customers the subscription options they need and the order variety they want. The migration process was simple and handled by Awtomic team, which was a relief. Operating the dashboard within Awtomic is straight forward and easy to navigate. We're excited to keep giving our customers additional options as Awtomic continues to grow and offer more capabilities - we're emailed about all updates and add-on services. We highly recommend Awtomic for your subscription needs.

BEANS by roasters

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I've had this app for literally less than 2 hours and Brain from the support team has already done more for me than any other subscription app on Shopify! He has helped me with everything. He has not said "No this can not be done" once! AMAZING 10/10 customer support. Also, really cool app with amazing features. Highly recommend for businesses that want to run subscriptions!

Tub Treats

Location Australia

We have tried a countless number of different subscription and bundle/build-a-box apps available for Shopify however absolutely none come close to Awtomic. It is an incredibly easy and straightforward app to use with a great range of customization options. The team provides amazing customer support. On the few occasions we've needed assistance they have replied swiftly and fixed our problems without any hesitation. It was like having my own developer on hand. If you want to boost AOV and LTV there is no better option. Trust me.

Destination Chaser

Location Austria

The team at Awtomatic has gone above and beyond to ensure everything works out smoothly, truly a 11/10 customer service. Senam answers questions quickly, and she also helps hands on to make every step of the setup easy, even though I was initially intimidated by the idea of setting all of this up myself, the team has made this a fun, supportive experience. Then, of course, THE PRODUCT! I searched for a long time for something that is as versatile and has the amount of options to fit my needs as this one does, but none have compared. My favourite feature is that my customers can choose & customise what they want to get in their subscription box. Thanks again to the Awtomatic team, especially Senam, for being so great at what you do!

Raw Juicery

We grew from 0 to over 400 subscribers in 3 Months. Incredible customer service from the Awtomatic team who set up our subscription program exactly as we wanted it. Our customer retention has never been this high and we are just getting started. Thanks Emily!

Skin Deep Box

Location Ireland

This App and the team over at Awtomatic are really great. The team helped us to easily migrate a large number of subscriptions from WooCommerce over to Shopify, providing detailed guidance along the way in addition to helping us with our complex subscription product pricing. Couldn't recommend a better team!

HiBAR

After over 2 years of countless issues and frustrations on our side as well as our customers side, including: making the customer make a separate account, which caused daily questions to our team. Our customers also reported the previous app hard to navigate to change things which again made the customer reach out to our team to help them. Well all that changed about a month ago when switching to Awtomatic! Our customer subscription complains are nonexistent! It was a seem-less transition to the their app!! The customer support they have offered along the way has been top notch as well! Highly recommend them!

Mighty Slice

Where do I start. Awtomatic have been integral to creating our store. Emily has been on hand to help and support the whole way and has offered advice and ideas along the way. The app itself is fantastic and it is continuing to develop, adding more features all the time. I can't wait to watch this app and the team grow. Thankyou Awtomatic!

Plant B Life

Location Australia

Easy to navigate App with a good level of customisation and plenty more exciting features on the roadmap. Very helpful and friendly support too!

Previous 1 3